Coopers Community

WORLDS SMALLEST PUB - PENDING

On 6/30/2021 at 9:26 PM, Instigator said:

Hah! I've had a beer and a pie there. It's just off a route I travel every other year or so. I imagine @iBooz2 has been by there as well on his travels up and down to Cairns.

You betcha, I took the caravan up the track from Hughenden past Porcupine Gorge (was very rough up the Lyndhurst Station end) and had a quick look there at the Lynd. 

Did not have a beer but! Was saving my thirst for the pub at Innot Hot Springs plus I had to get through to Bramston Beach by evening.

Edited by iBooz2

14 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Needs at least one keg and tap to make it a real pub.

Called in to the Milparinka hotel and they had taps but only served stubbies.  Luckily they had plenty of Coopers Pale Ale and the barman just rolled them down the bar to you and threw you a stubbie holder at the same time to see which item you would grab first.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iBooz2 said:

Called in to the Milparinka hotel and they had taps but only served stubbies.  Luckily they had plenty of Coopers Pale Ale and the barman just rolled them down the bar to you and threw you a stubbie holder at the same time to see which item you would grab first.

In there heyday that Pub & all of the others scattered up the highway would have had heaps of traffic but due to the economic climate etc, things have changed. I reckon Pubs like that haven't had their taps working for years, Packsaddle/Tiboorburra however are going fine as they are on the main highway.

28 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

In there heyday that Pub & all of the others scattered up the highway would have had heaps of traffic but due to the economic climate etc, things have changed. I reckon Pubs like that haven't had their taps working for years, Packsaddle/Tiboorburra however are going fine as they are on the main highway.

There should have been their but there is plenty of us here (hear, heer) that know that too ha ha....🤣

Edited by iBooz2
  • Haha 1