Coopers Community

Music for your Brew Day

Scottie

• 2 weeks later...

Scottie, I was feeling sorry for you that no one had responded to your posts so I actually listened to these songs.

I don't fit solely in the headbanger crew but they are not for me either. It would be a long, long brew day for me if that was my playlist [biggrin]

Scottie, I was feeling sorry for you that no one had responded to your posts so I actually listened to these songs.

I don't fit solely in the headbanger crew but they are not for me either. It would be a long, long brew day for me if that was my playlist [biggrin]

It wasn't really about the Genre, it was more of a theme and humour.

I don't actually listen to music when brewing if I did and I was sticking with the theme I'd could go with stuff like:

Have a drink on me

i havent really done music for a brew day.. but i know after 6 days on tour.. when i send the crew off for a hike.. while i prep dinner/lunch.. or just re sort my tour bus/trailer.. i crank on the metal.. anything from five finger death punch to slipknot.. maybe as soft as audioslave and theory of a dead man.

i think on a brew day.. id probably lead towards audioslave/sound garden.. theory of a dead man, butterfly effect and a few others of similar ink...

on the brew day with philbobaggins.. it was fuelled with good conversations between the 3 ( partner Kim, Me and Phil) of us with nothing untouched in way of topics. everything from work to music to the gravitational effects of rising a vessel a few inches to create better flow..

Archived