Coopers Community

Show me your PET ( not your bottle)

Mainiac

Your next brew should be called Mountain Corgi Pale Ale :P

I usually think small dogs are just giant rats, but he looks like a charmer.

This is my new Bearded Dragon, Chomper.

Chomper-0319_zps87a01ae1.jpg

Chomperalmost12weeks-150345_zps531a9b05.jpg

My first Bearded Dragon, Bahamut, who sadly passed away early this year:

IMG_7684.jpg

And my gf's Bearded Dragon, Saffron:

saffron-0291_zps0d77bf56.jpg

I haven't got a traditional pet but I do have a lot of time for all the local dogs and cats....yelling at the dogs to shut up and chasing the cats away from their pursuit of killing all the local water dragons and wildlife. I will get a dog when we finally move to our little farm though.

For now I have a new pet that I hope will never make a mess or annoy the neighbours.....

keezer1.jpg

I haven't named her yet but I reckon she's a good un. Not a conventional beauty but comes from good stock.

Love the second pic of the lizard really nice markings

Muddy if that were my pet I would name it after my wife

since she is cold and the door is always shut

Wait how's about

Sister Doris Schutt

In case you had not noticed, Coco is an American Pit Bull Terrier. (Apparently "Pit Bull" is a generalization of many fighting type dogs).

She is a real sweetie and don't confuse the raised lip for aggression. She naturally gets a tad embarrassed when you point a camera at her.

I have too many other PETs to mention but Coco is the flavour of the day and most definitely the coolest dog I've ever had. Actually she's SWAMBO's dog[annoyed]

Looking at the bearded dragon pics I could not help reminiscing about the "Ranger Toad" I kept for about ten years. I was always running around looking for insects he would eat, as the shop bought crickets did not keep very well. But I miss him terribly. A very cool PET indeed.

His name was Pixie.

pixie38.jpg

Archived