Coopers Community

news from Ned

IzacF

hiyas i just chatted with ned in ahb...he had a sedtback and got taken back to hospital.....they put a feeding /irrigation tube down his throat and hes headed home today....apparantly the radiation knocked him harder than they were anticipating but he said hes all ok and will be back on deck soon. cheers to you all

Give Ned Hairy's regards. Tell him I hoped they poured a nice cold home brew down the feeding tube [wink]

HaHa, I hope the tube was connected to a stubby of Yobster Ale. Give im my regards Izac[biggrin]

unfortunately hes too crook for that but he reckons he will work on it. he says thanks for all the wishes

Tell him to keep his chin up. From what i remember about Ned, you couldnt kill him with a stick. PS, Tell him to get some stout into him, it fixes everything[rightful]

unfortunately hes too crook for that but he reckons he will work on it. he says thanks for all the wishes

Please pass on my best wishes to the old bugger......from one muppet to another...!!! I truly hope he gats well soon.

Yep Ned agrees ya cant kill him with a stick. He said hes getting used to the feeding tube etc...he should be off that within a couple weeks or so. he reckons he could already fit the connection onto a longneck....so all is not lost.

He said to say thanks to you lot. take care you lot

+3[lol]

Hope he gets well very soon and can get back into brewing (and drinking) great beers!

says hes still brewing got one in the laundry now but cant drink for a little spell...which will at least get his stocks up.:)

Hey Izac,

Thanks on the update on Ned's battle. I've never met him but he seems a hell of a good guy and has brought a smile to my face more than once. I miss Ned[crying] !

Good luck, Ned![wink]

dont worry hes up to no good with the Yobster over in AHB. he says hes feeling alot better and will be on deck soon

• 2 weeks later...

Ok latest news on Ned is hes off to hospital tomorrow to see if they will take the feeding tube out...hes hoping but it may well be another week. ill let yas all know tomorrow

All passed on fellas. He says hes feeling better and tube out tomorrow is looking good...biggest worry is he hasnt had a beer for near 3 weeks..sheeeesh. at least the stocks are getting up there..hes even put a GB down for swmbo he says.[biggrin]

All passed on fellas. He says hes feeling better and tube out tomorrow is looking good...biggest worry is he hasnt had a beer for near 3 weeks..sheeeesh. at least the stocks are getting up there..hes even put a GB down for swmbo he says.[biggrin]

Ned should get them to put a drinking tube in there next time! haha![biggrin] [devil] [crying] Get well, Ned!

Archived