Coopers Community

keglands o-ring amnesty for kegs

ozdevil

Hey all,  Kegland  has publicly come out and apologised for making a mistake with there kegs  and for a short time they are offering 2 new o-rings for your kegs with future  order

1. simply add 2 o-rings to you r cart as well as any item that you are after
2 add the discount code: LOW2AMNESTY
3 click pay now 

this will be a good time to change your o-rings  on ya kegs  to keep your seals looking perfect for the next batch of beer

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

Hey all,  Kegland  has publicly come out and apologised for making a mistake with there kegs  and for a short time they are offering 2 new o-rings for your kegs with future  order

3 click pay now 

this will be a good time to change your o-rings  on ya kegs  to keep your seals looking perfect for the next batch of beer

What mistake did they make? Wrong size?

1 hour ago, ozdevil said:

3 click pay now 

Nope I'm not wearing that 

I'm ringing them tomorrow morning I will send my receipt for the 3 kegs I bought in March and they can send me 6 new o-rings

Why should I have to make a purchase to make a warranty claim for a defected product?

Also where did you see this? On their website?

Edited by Back Brewing
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Also which O Rings? theres 6 per keg isnt there?

@Pale Man it is the main O-ring, the big one that seals the lids. Apparently they are permeable to O2 so over time the beer can oxidise, Kegland says that can occur in 1 week with a refrigerated keg, much faster if it is not refrigerated. They reckon that the new O-rings are good for 6 months.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

@Pale Man it is the main O-ring, the big one that seals the lids. Apparently they are permeable to O2 so over time the beer can oxidise, Kegland says that can occur in 1 week with a refrigerated keg, much faster if it is not refrigerated. They reckon that the new O-rings are good for 6 months.

Thanks fella. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Back Brewing said:

Nope I'm not wearing that 

I'm ringing them tomorrow morning I will send my receipt for the 3 kegs I bought in March and they can send me 6 new o-rings

Why should I have to make a purchase to make a warranty claim for a defected product?

Also where did you see this? On their website?

you dont have to wear it pal,  if you watch the last 10 minutes of that video i have posted below    kee  tells you  how they are going about this 

and they have provided all information in that video.

sure ring them Oli and staff  will help you out with a coulple of the new o-rings  

@ everyone else

My aqpologies i should have included the video Kee Doery made or a picture of the O-rings they sent out

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kmar92 said:

yes you a spot on  i should have stated that in my initial post

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

you dont have to wear it pal,  if you watch the last 10 minutes of that video i have posted below    kee  tells you  how they are going about this 

sure ring them Oli and staff  will help you out with a coulple of the new o-rings  

@ everyone else

My aqpologies i should have included the video Kee Doery made or a picture of the O-rings they sent out

Ok thanks pal

On 7/30/2023 at 3:07 PM, ozdevil said:

3 click pay now 

Thanks heaps for sharing this Ozzie mate @ozdevil, much appreciated

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 6:12 PM, ozdevil said:

@ everyone else

Onya Ozzy. THROTDO.

2 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Hope not Mick, I am about to put a big order in.

I tried yesterday but all I could manage to get was the message "outta stock" with a prompt for an email reminder to let me know when they're back on the shelf. 

3 hours ago, Tricky Micky said:

I tried yesterday but all I could manage to get was the message "outta stock" with a prompt for an email reminder to let me know when they're back on the shelf. 

had to call down to kegland today,  if i had of known mate ,  i would have cheekly asked for a couple  for you.

the reason i went down was i brought another  pill from them  but i wasnt able to get into the captive portal  , i had a  few staff looking at it  but  they seem to think it  might be  something wrong with the circuit on the board so they  happily swapped it over for a new one ....

but keep ya eyes open on the 9th of August thy should have more stock 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ozdevil said:

had to call down to kegland today,  if i had of known mate ,  i would have cheekly asked for a couple  for you.

the reason i went down was i brought another  pill from them  but i wasnt able to get into the captive portal  , i had a  few staff looking at it  but  they seem to think it  might be  something wrong with the circuit on the board so they  happily swapped it over for a new one ....

but keep ya eyes open on the 9th of August thy should have more stock 

Thanks Oz, - hey how are those Bluebaggers going mate? A bit of a smokey mate. 

• Like 1