Coopers Community

Muddy

weggl

Thats the one he was looking for Hairy.

As for the pages turning white, it could be that one of the geeks have goofed while making a change to the site.

Or it could be that Coopers are introducing something new to the site[bandit] ...

I can't wait to see what it is. Perhaps it is the spellchecker they have been secretly testing.

I think I have previously seen the next upgrade of the site referred to as "Phase 2".

Perhaps Phase 2 was just a colour change. Although PB2 holds his cards close to his chest and doesn't give much away.

I think something really, really big is coming.[devil]

Just trying to generate some excitement.

Warren, Warren, Warren [pinched] ....You need to stop giving me credit for Neil's beer. I love Centenarillo but I always credit Neil for it's creation.

BTW - The name is just based on the hops....Just remember that the name is a combo of the first half of Centennial and the second half of Amarillo...which gives you CENTENARILLO [love]

I'm a brain scientist...that's how I worked it out [biggrin]

Muddy, this the second thread with your name as the title posted in the last couple of weeks.

Whilst I acknowledge it is not you starting them, should we put a request into the administrators for your own forum?? [cool]

Maybe Warren should stop naming his threads "Muddy". He seems obsessed with catching Muddy's post tally yet he names the thread with Muddy's name thereby inviting him to reply [crying]

Muddy's Musings has a ring to it [cool]

Yea Muddy, I know all that but could not remember just who made it or where to find him, therefor i sent you a telegraph cause I knew you knew. But this act seems to have stired up something, must send my next one to Slurtis.

Pale pages but no spelincheck![pinched]

No worries Warren - You can always send me an email via the link at the bottom of my posts. Or you can just continue posting Muddy threads if you want [lol]

As for spelling check - it should work if you follow the steps in the recent thread about updating your firefox dictionary (and you firefox if that isn't up to date. I use a mac and firefox and it worked for me [cool]

Maybe we could give the administrators another task.

Start another room on the forum....Grammar Gathering.

It appears the brewers have left the building and the budding scholars have come in the door they left open on the way out [crying] [rightful]

Greg, If we make some banners \u201cSpell Check for Coopers Forum\u201d go to Canberra for Monday\u2019s big protest, we could get on national TV. Then the Coopers geeks would have to sit up and take notice.[ninja] [bandit] [devil]

I use Safari' date=' I used Firefox it shows up the spelling but does it correct it?[/quote']

Firefox to safari? That is a step in the wrong direction (IMO [innocent] ).

It shows up in firefox but you have to right click on the word in question to pick the word you were actually intending to write.

Will try that Muddy, but I will have to go to Firefox. The trouble with doing that is that all my bookmarks are in Safari, guess I might be able to import them. Don't know if I have enough time left to learn all this geek stuff, hard to teach an old dog new tricks.See how long it took me with Imageshack?[pinched]

Archived