Coopers Community

Brewzilla 65l Gen4 Heads up to those interested

ozdevil

Gday all 

As i know , some of you are  interested  in the BZ 65l Gen 4, Sadly i will not be sitting on the  kegland site for the  expected release (I believe release is for Australia 1st then rest of the world not to long after)

The release date is estimated only (shipping delays may still happen)   and it is for the 4th of August 2022   so happy purchasing and i suggest get on kegland add it to your wish list as well as emailing when in stock...

The thing is if you wish to guarantee 1 and not miss out, i suggest you refresh your kegland page frequently on the 4th of August and quickly add it to your cart and buy  as it will not take long for them to sell out.

https://www.kegland.com.au/brewzilla-65l-gen-4.html  a quick link  that will take you to their page

bz65l.thumb.jpg.a7d98daa72f089e7b659555deefcafc9.jpg

• Like 2

They do look good & no doubt there has been improvements/upgrades but it is a lot of money & I am sure there would be a couple of additional purchases required to make it complete.

I am happy with the 35l for now & I have only got one ferment fridge anyway so good luck to those who have or get it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

They do look good & no doubt there has been improvements/upgrades but it is a lot of money & I am sure there would be a couple of additional purchases required to make it complete.

I am happy with the 35l for now & I have only got one ferment fridge anyway so good luck to those who have or get it.

Well considering  for its price tag against a competitors i think its a good ball point figure...

the thing is if you was buying this as a 1st time setup its ready to go out of the box mate  but like anything upgrades can come later for the 1st time buyer

If your bz35l owner wither you are a robobrew 1 or brewxilla 3.1.1    (robobrew is a brewzilla) or the gen4 owner   and your purchasing the 65lgen 4 for big batch beers or double batches
there is not many upgrades you will need as you already have them with your bz35l  versions if you upgrade to a wort chiller or the big mash paddle etc
The only difference is you need a 15amp to run this baby succussfully even with the previous models

I am glad you are enjoying your bz35l Phil   great little unit to learn on and even if your experience brewer that wants to push the 3.1.1 to the limits, This is 1 reason why Kegland is not taking them off the market they understand gen4 is not everyone  and the  3.1.1 at its cost is a very good entry level unit mate.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

I am glad you are enjoying your bz35l Phil 

Most definitely I am happy to do just a single brew ATM as I said I only have one brew fridge & I have only got 2 kegs but I will build on that in coming weeks.

There will be a few things I will add, the larger SS paddle & the pro series bottom screen as I do not use the top plate & overflow pipe.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ozdevil said:

Gday all 

As i know , some of you are  interested  in the BZ 65l Gen 4, Sadly i will not be sitting on the  kegland site for the  expected release (I believe release is for Australia 1st then rest of the world not to long after)

The release date is estimated only (shipping delays may still happen)   and it is for the 4th of August 2022   so happy purchasing and i suggest get on kegland add it to your wish list as well as emailing when in stock...

The thing is if you wish to guarantee 1 and not miss out, i suggest you refresh your kegland page frequently on the 4th of August and quickly add it to your cart and buy  as it will not take long for them to sell out.

https://www.kegland.com.au/brewzilla-65l-gen-4.html  a quick link  that will take you to their page

bz65l.thumb.jpg.a7d98daa72f089e7b659555deefcafc9.jpg

I've been waiting for these to be released since last year but 2 weeks ago i've decided im going Nano X pots now haha

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

I've been waiting for these to be released since last year but 2 weeks ago i've decided im going Nano X pots now haha

mate i am pretty  keen on some of the Nano-x stuff    

I think this will be my next fermenter  

flexiuni-30-nanox.png

These have so many options  , ok they are only rated to 15psi  but you don't need to pressure ferment above 15 psi at all

the list of accessories  to this fermenter  

https://cheekypeakbrewery.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Fermenter-Accessory-Guide.pdf

You wouldnt want ever  accessory  on that list    but everything there  looks brilliant   

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

mate i am pretty  keen on some of the Nano-x stuff    

I think this will be my next fermenter  

flexiuni-30-nanox.png

These have so many options  , ok they are only rated to 15psi  but you don't need to pressure ferment above 15 psi at all

the list of accessories  to this fermenter  

https://cheekypeakbrewery.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Fermenter-Accessory-Guide.pdf

You wouldnt want ever  accessory  on that list    but everything there  looks brilliant   

Yeah they are some quality products. i've already got 2 x 118L kegmenters and 2 RAPT fermentation chambers so i'm good for fermenters for a bit but the 170L Nano X pots are what i'm looking at, as you say, the amount of extras you can get for them is great.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Have had it on good authority even though the suggested ETA  is 22nd of August that the Brewzilla Gen4 65l    will Be Available from Approxamitly 2pm
this afternoon for those that have been waiting  ..

Good Luck and happy  Brewing in the bz 65l gen4 if you happen to purchase one 

• Like 1