Coopers Community

BEER IN THE NEWS

Classic Brewing Co

I wonder where they get their facts from 

Australia's typical craft beer drinker is a bearded bloke in his 30s happy to spend $50 a week on his favourite brew - usually pale ale in a can - and likely to order it online.

I haven't got a beard, I am more than twice that age & I don't order online ? but that's only me. 🤔

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/aussies-drinking-less-but-more-craft-brews/ar-AAUjolQ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W022

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I wonder where they get their facts from 

Australia's typical craft beer drinker is a bearded bloke in his 30s happy to spend $50 a week on his favourite brew - usually pale ale in a can - and likely to order it online.

I haven't got a beard, I am more than twice that age & I don't order online ? but that's only me. 🤔

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/aussies-drinking-less-but-more-craft-brews/ar-AAUjolQ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W022

I went on a mini pub crawl mid last year around the inner city breweries of sydney. Late 20s early 30s and a beard definately fits the bill but they forgot the jeans that are about 6 inches too short.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

I went on a mini pub crawl mid last year around the inner city breweries of sydney. Late 20s early 30s and a beard definately fits the bill but they forgot the jeans that are about 6 inches too short.

Yeah you wonder if they should give their socks a party & invite their pants down !  It's like those stupid shorts some guys where, you can't work out whether they are supposed to be duds or shorts !!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

Yep. Or rolled up cuffs on the jeans so they're 6" too short and don't forget the long sleeved checked shirt buttoned up to the top button.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

Yep. Or rolled up cuffs on the jeans so they're 6" too short and don't forget the long sleeved checked shirt buttoned up to the top button.

Yeah then there's the neck tattoos, ear lobe spreaders & maybe a ring through the nose, my what a charming world we live in, that could be considered a form of torture !!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

In downtown Ipswich maybe, you never see anything like that in Adelaide 🐷's Ar..... 🤣

No mate, this is Ipswich 🤣🤣🤣

I fell between the cracks and turned out normal 😂😂😂

Bloke in the middle is Mayor 🤣🤣

631AE2E5-842A-4B0E-A65F-BA810B68AF45.jpeg

Edited by Red devil 44
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Looks like a lovely bunch of blokes, intelligent looking too, makes me want to move up there 🤣 

Gods country here mate, although we are experiencing torrential rain & flooding here currently, bridge down the road is over.

SA is a state I have never visited, but would like to one day, maybe have a beer with yourself.

‘Our bridge about 500m from my house below.😳😳

‘Next pic is 2 streets away 😳😳

We are up the top of a hill so we will be fine.

‘Welcome to Ipswich 🤣🤣

2C36082E-2C67-4E7F-B7E0-14D2AE241C4B.png

FF310F40-A650-4041-8F47-C031EEC932C4.png

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Gods country here mate, although we are experiencing torrential rain & flooding here currently, bridge down the road is over.

SA is a state I have never visited, but would like to one day, maybe have a beer with yourself.

‘Welcome to Ipswich 🤣🤣

2C36082E-2C67-4E7F-B7E0-14D2AE241C4B.png

FF310F40-A650-4041-8F47-C031EEC932C4.png

Looks like here in the Northern Rivers of NSW we are going to cop what you have had @Red devil 44. Forecast is for up to 200mm of rain on Sunday and with strong winds as the system moves south and intensifies, comes after 3 days of moderate falls so the ground is absolutely saturated and if we get the strong winds I would expect plenty of trees to come down because of the saturated ground.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

Looks like here in the Northern Rivers of NSW we are going to cop what you have had @Red devil 44. Forecast is for up to 200mm of rain on Sunday and with strong winds as the system moves south and intensifies, comes after 3 days of moderate falls so the ground is absolutely saturated and if we get the strong winds I would expect plenty of trees to come down because of the saturated ground.

Yeah @kmar92its still pouring here, at this point all roads out of my town to Brisbane are cut, if it keeps up I won’t fly back on shift next week on my designated fly out day. 
I shall be retiring down in the Northern Rivers eventually so we may catch up one day, I used to spend a lot of time as a young bloke in places like Kingscliff, Byron, Evans Head, Yamba etc. 

If only I won that 120K the other night  ☹️☹️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Red devil 44 said:

‘Welcome to Ipswich 🤣🤣

Wow that's serious, good to be on top of the hill 😀 come to Adelaide & have a beer 🍻 Cheers.

• Like 2