Coopers Community

SHOW US YER BEER GARDEN

Classic Brewing Co

HI Guys,

I just cleaned up what I call my Beer Garden which is actually the front courtyard as I have no backyard per say just shed, carport, clothes line. It suits me as there is no lawn to mow.

I know there are much more elaborate structures in existence but for the moment this is where I relax & entertain, weather permitting.

It's a great to enjoy a beer or nine on a hot day, warm day, cold day, rainy day etc ....

Show us what yer got.

Cheers.

20210216_133700 (2).jpg

20210216_133809 (2).jpg

• Like 5

nice back yard mate

in Ways i wish i never sold my house in pooraka   had great back yard that was turning into  beer entertainment area  for all weather lol.

I even had a 1 arm bandit   for entertainment purposes

would have perfect for brewing in as well

11 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Does a beer backyard porch count?

Pops Bar.

20210220_195414.jpg

Notice the pole. My Mrs is 49 and indulges in a bit of a Pole Dance after a few of my bevvys. She has to visit the chiropractor after, but thats ok, my beer goggles have a work out 😍 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

Notice the pole.

I did notice the pole, I was too polite to comment. Hubba Hubba - my ex was a professional dancing instructor & when I met her I found out she worked nights at the Penthouse Club as a person that through her clothes on the floor in front of an audience, great pole dancer too. Anyway back to backyards & beer.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

I did notice the pole, I was too polite to comment. Hubba Hubba - my ex was a professional dancing instructor & when I met her I found out she worked nights at the Penthouse Club as a person that through her clothes on the floor in front of an audience, great pole dancer too. Anyway back to backyards & beer.

Nice!!!!!!! 🤪

@Pale Man   noiiiiice   love it mate  and ya porch looks great 

and pole dancing i'm there,  remind me of the day me and corkhead(fishsa days)  staggered in to a tittybar  at gepps cross not far from the sports fishing scene..

which would have been where my mrs walked in thinking its just pub and found me getting a nice lap dance from a brunette

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ozdevil said:

@Pale Man   noiiiiice   love it mate  and ya porch looks great 

and pole dancing i'm there,  remind me of the day me and corkhead(fishsa days)  staggered in to a tittybar  at gepps cross not far from the sports fishing scene..

which would have been where my mrs walked in thinking its just pub and found me getting a nice lap dance from a brunette

Oh Corkhead, he was one of the best moderaters ever ive come across online. He was a genuine gentleman funny guy. Funny post @ozdevil

I could imagine you two at a titty bar 😝

11 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Oh Corkhead, he was one of the best moderaters ever ive come across online. He was a genuine gentleman funny guy. Funny post @ozdevil

I could imagine you two at a titty bar 😝

We are still good mates still,  he lives in pt lincoln now

very genuine bloke mate   he was more  then just a fishing buddy  he was a drinking buddy as well..
hes gotta nice boat now   which he spends most of his time on..

9 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

I know him & the 2 Pubs you are talking about, signs of an ill spent youth.

no doubt ya know the pub..  but are you sure this is the same bloke i know

• Like 1