Coopers Community

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE OWN BREW FOR 2020?

Pezzza

Going by how many I have made, my favourites would be my attempts at a Fixation clone and my variations on the Coopers XPA recipe. I'm pretty sure I haven't nailed the Fix clone yet, (although last tried it about 3.5 years back, so maybe I have gotten close 😄 ) but the combo of Real Ale, simcoe, mosaic, amarillo and citra along with some steeped light crystal makes a pretty damn good beer no matter how I vary it.

The XPA - favourite version so far is when I replaced the light crystal with some steeped choc malt. Been thinking I might try that as my first pressure brew.

3 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Girl sorry, looking at the leash.

I think it's a boy... 😄

• Haha 2

So lucky to be living on the Gold Coast. Number 1 Aus craft brewery Black Hops decided to do Fresh Wort Kits during our minor lock down period due to their tap rooms being closed. All up made seven of their beers, Hornet at 6.5 ABV and the Super Hornet 8.4 % were the stand outs. All up have made 21 brews since this time last year, mostly Coopers, Cog Work IPA superb, Czeck pils terrific. Made a few FWK`s from All Inn brewing Brisbane. Their `Contraband` white IPA never disappoints, currently drinking the West Coast IPA, wonderful summer drinking. If you can get hold of these FWK`s they are well worth the couple of extra bucks more than the tin brews. Must go, happy hour has arrived...... 

• Like 2