Coopers Community

Thomas Coopers 86 Days Pilsner

Croaky

Just curious is there anywhere other than the online store to buy this brew can? I've tried a few different Dan Murphys Stores with no luck. I'm trying to avoid the $15 FREIGHT Charge. I'm based in Lake Macquarie.

Just curious is there anywhere other than the online store to buy this brew can? I've tried a few different Dan Murphys Stores with no luck. I'm trying to avoid the $15 FREIGHT Charge. I'm based in Lake Macquarie.

Possibly here? If you zoom up on one of their pics there are the Coopers cans on the shelves.

https://www.facebook.com/thebrewersmarketbelmont/

There is a Country Brewer at Toukley if that is not too far away.

Cheers' date='

Lusty.[/quote']

They have it as I saw it in there the other day.

I presumed as Croaky wanted to save $15 he wouldn't want to drive that far.

I'm sure there's some hb stores in Newcastle closer.

It appears to be about the same travel time to Newcastle. The Newcastle Brew Shop there also stocks the Coopers kit in question.

Just trying to help. innocent

Lusty.

Just trying to help. innocent

Lusty.[/size]

Yeah' date=' me too. Sorry Lusty, I didn't mean my reply to sound like that.

I suppose travel time would also depend on which way work / kids sport etc is too.

[/quote']

No apology necessary mate. All good. smile

• 4 weeks later...

I'm on this thread about Coopers Pilsner because I don't want to interrupt other threads, and see I'm newby.

Why, oh why... I put a simple Coopers Pilsner kit down with its 1kg LME, ferment it at 13-15deg for 15 days, I have a FSG not changed for 3 days - 1037 down to 1010 -. I bottle it with 2 drops of Coopers lollies.

I pull a pet bottle out after 10 days and there is no sediment in the bottom of the bottle. I unlid it and taste it, it smells and tastes fine but obviously little carbonation.

I look at other bottles; no sediment in the bottom. Every bottle had 2 Coopers lollies. What's going on?

Hi Worthog.

I'm on this thread about Coopers Pilsner because I don't want to interrupt other threads' date=' and see I'm newby.

Why, oh why... I put a simple Coopers Pilsner kit down with its 1kg LME, ferment it at 13-15deg for 15 days, I have a FSG not changed for 3 days - 1037 down to 1010 -. I bottle it with 2 drops of Coopers lollies.

I pull a pet bottle out after 10 days and there is no sediment in the bottom of the bottle. I unlid it and taste it, it smells and tastes fine but obviously little carbonation.

I look at other bottles; no sediment in the bottom. Every bottle had 2 Coopers lollies. What's going on?[/quote']

What temperature have the PET's been stored at after they were bottled?

Cheers,

Lusty.

Archived