Coopers Community

WTH are Hairy & Canadian_Eh!L ??

Beerlust

Hi guys.

Our favourite Canuck hasn't posted since mid August, & Hairy hasn't posted anything since mid July.

I for one am missing them. sad

I hope they are both just taking some time off & do return. It simply won't be the same around here without them. pouty

Lusty.

Hi guys.

Our favourite Canuck hasn't posted since mid August' date=' & Hairy hasn't posted anything since mid July.

I for one am missing them. [img']sad[/img]

I hope they are both just taking some time off & do return. It simply won't be the same around here without them. pouty

Lusty.

It is sad that they have not been around, I bet life got in the way, hope they are both well and living the dream. happy

Cheers Sir Lusty. wink

I'm still alive. Just busy with a new job and life in general.

I still check in occasionally but haven't really kept up to date with the threads or even read most of them (you should make the titles more exciting tongue). I will try to be a little more active.

I'm brewing a (sort of) Vienna lager on the weekend and then need to ramp up production for summer.

PS. I really didn't think it had been that long sad

G'day Hairy!

Nice to know you're still around the place. happy

Good luck with the Vienna Lager. wink

P.S. I agree on a few of the thread titles of late, but to be fair, there has been another influx of new brewers lately, & that is always good for the forum mix. cool

Cheers & good brewing,

Lusty.

Archived