Coopers Community

Staying logged in

phil2803

One annoyance, the coopers forum keeps logging me out. I have other sites that keep me logged in indefinitely until I choose to log out but alas not this one. Are there any tips on keeping me logged in. I played around with editing the cookies a while back but didn't work.

I have similar problems and haven't resolved it.

I tend to stay logged in on my laptop for a while but it does occasionally drop off. However, I keep getting logged out on my iPad, even if I just click into a different app and come back.

I can't even log in using an iPhone, I just get error messages.

One annoyance' date=' the coopers forum keeps logging me out. I have other sites that keep me logged in indefinitely until I choose to log out but alas not this one. Are there any tips on keeping me logged in. I played around with editing the cookies a while back but didn't work.[/quote']

G'day

One small thing that may help: In your browser settings, make sure that cookies are enabled for this site. I have found that this works on several different forums that I am a member of. Also, if your browser prompts you to allow it to remember your log-in details for a site that you visit regularly, do so.

Cheers

Archived