Coopers Community

** 2015 Coopers Commercial Vintage Ale **

Beerlust

Hi guys.

For those that are members of the Coopers Club, you will already have been notified, but for those who are not, it's now out & about, so do your best to get your hands on some from your local stockist!

I love everything about the way Coopers go about producing this beer each year. I really do.

This years video to promote the beer is fantastic! Last years was good, but I reckon this years is better!

Check out the video & tasting notes etc. HERE.

I can't wait to get my hands on some! cool

Cheers,

Lusty.

I haven't been following the ESVA releases for very long. The 2014 release was delicious but I thought the 2013 batch was a bit too boozy personally.

Recently I've started cellaring some beers (eg Imperial Stouts) so I'm hoping to grab a 6 pack of this years release, enjoy a couple now and put some away for a while and see how they mature.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I grabbed 12 bottles of 2015 Vintage last week bandit

Have one in the fridge chilling to sample this weekend, really looking forward to sampling one.

Might have to sort out some type of cellaring…hopefully under the centre of the house should be fine (Melbourne, house is on stumps)

Hey ICzed & others, how do you cellar your beers?

Cheers

Peekaboo

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be giving this a shot. I didn't get the notification and it turns out I didn't have the news and offers boxes checked in my profile.

The stockist search box is not working for me :( Although I see my Uncle Dan's has it :)

• 1 month later...

wooo, got home from a few months at sea and found the local dans still had plently of the ESVA left, grabbed myself a 6 pack for the cellar (under house concrete garage),

my question is, should i drink one now? and then how often after that are you folk tasting them?

6 months, 12 months?

7.5% wowza. :)

Hi guys.

For those that are members of the Coopers Club' date=' you will already have been notified, but for those who are not, it's now out & about, so do your best to get your hands on some from your local stockist!

I love everything about the way Coopers go about producing this beer each year. I really do.

This years video to promote the beer is fantastic! Last years was good, but I reckon this years is better!

Check out the video & tasting notes etc. HERE.

I can't wait to get my hands on some! cool

Cheers,

Lusty.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Might pick some up for my birthday!

Archived