Coopers Community

logging in

I've been confused by where it says Username (email) and tried to log in with Frosty Chop instead of my email.

That and sometimes android has put a space at the end of my details which can cause issues on some sites.

HTH

Does anybody else have trouble logging in with the system saying incorrect password or username.
This post proves that you must have successfully logged in at least once innocent

If your issues continue, flick an email to customerservice@coopers.com.au

Hi Babe (loved your movie BTW)

Intermittently I've had problems logging in too, though it's been working pretty well recently. Don't know if it will work for you, but I've found a workaround that almost always works for me.

1. With the forum open, I open another tab and click on the "Store" link (immediately next to the big big red Forum pic at the very top of the page.

2. Click on, say, the Brew Cans link, and then at the top right of the page, there'll be an icon of a Shopping Trolley and one that says Logout (or I guess it will be Login if you are not logged in on that device). If you get the login one, it always seem to recognise your login credentials on that page.

3. Once logged in at the store, go back to forum page and refresh it. I find now I can post/reply/edit etc etc, and it is remembered on the forum -- certainly at least for the rest of that session.

4. Then you can choose to either get something from the store and/or just close that page in the web browser.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Babe (loved your movie BTW)

Intermittently I've had problems logging in too' date=' though it's been working pretty well recently. Don't know if it will work for you, but I've found a workaround that almost always works for me.

1. With the forum open, I open another tab and click on the "Store" link (immediately next to the big big red Forum pic at the very top of the page.

2. Click on, say, the Brew Cans link, and then at the top right of the page, there'll be an icon of a Shopping Trolley and one that says Logout (or I guess it will be Login if you are not logged in on that device). If you get the login one, it always seem to recognise your login credentials on that page.

3. Once logged in at the store, go back to forum page and refresh it. I find now I can post/reply/edit etc etc, and it is remembered on the forum -- certainly at least for the rest of that session.

4. Then you can choose to either get something from the store and/or just close that page in the web browser.

[/quote']

Thanks for that. Have been hitting login button on main forum page for weeks.

Archived