Coopers Community

V8 Supercars

James

Although I am a Holden man Hairy, I do hope the new manufacture's do well. I think the added competition is good for the sport and if they beat Red Bull racing even better. Ill chant for any team over 888 unless its a Ford team.

I'm not really a fan but I have friends who are. I went to Oran Park with them many years ago and was told to support Larry Perkins and Russell Ingall of the Castrol Racing Team.

In between races I sat down and read The Lord of the Rings; I was lucky to make it out alive biggrin

In between races I sat down and read The Lord of the Rings; I was lucky to make it out alive biggrin

Chugging down beers reading LOTR while at a Supercar race' date=' now there's an angle of life I've never considered! [img']tongue[/img]

I really need to get out more. whistling

biggrin

Cheers,

Anthony.

I have a Navara. It doesn't go fast' date=' but goes just about anywhere.

[/quote']

I think you're spending too much time in that car Nick. ninja

...though on the upside, if you can get one of your mates to film you doing stuff infront of & with this vehicle, there could be paying TV ads in your future! wink

biggrin

Anthony.

I have a Navara. It doesn't go fast' date=' but goes just about anywhere.

[/quote']

I think you're spending too much time in that car Nick. ninja

...though on the upside, if you can get one of your mates to film you doing stuff infront of & with this vehicle, there could be paying TV ads in your future! wink

biggrin

Anthony.

She's a brand spanker Lusty, so i dont want to break her just yet...and you would not want to see me doing "stuff" in front of anythingw00tw00t

nice bar and mosaic BTWhappy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived