Coopers Community

APA with Honey Underway

Looks like Ben's been removed also along with his newer version of this thread and my 'what the hell is going on?' thread.

Ah well, life goes on...

Was going to post this link for ben as he figured lower FG = less calories = better for you.

Still an interesting read for anyone, especially if you've been struck by the 'Strange Brewing Phenomenon' like me [pinched]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah well' date=' life goes on...[/quote']

But it keeps getting stranger and stranger. I was reading that thread as it got deleted and my browser ended up on the road to nowhere in an endless loop.

As for APA with honey, I don't think I will be trying it. Canadian Blonde is for honey as APA is for hops, some hops, more hops and some more hops [love]. And don't forget to add the specialty grains [w00t]

Canadian Blonde is for honey as APA is for hops' date=' some hops, more hops and some more hops [love']. And don't forget to add the specialty grains [w00t]

I agree 100% Scottie, APA is my favourate by a long chalk. Honey just doesnt seem right with it, but fair go to anyone who wants to experiment with it. This has been a weird thread, for a subject with limited interest that has been well covered in the past, it seems to have gone on and on in one form or the other?

Claimed the odd casualty as well[alien]

In disagreement, I think the hackability of the Canadiam blonde kit is overlooked.

I remember raise eyebrows when i suggested magnum as a dryhop (was either bill, muddy or hairy) so I did a canadian with 40g dryhop (the 'magnum canadian bombshell') and it smelled amazing fermenting and tasted awesome when bottling.

i was about to go to bed, but one more beer won't hurt (until tomorrow) so i just stuck the first one in the freezer to chill a bit before some 'quality control'. I'll let you know in a few minutes as my freezer is colder than Sarah Palin's 'you know what'...

Looks like Ben's been removed also along with his newer version of this thread and my 'what the hell is going on?' thread.

Ah well, life goes on...

Was going to post this link for ben as he figured lower FG = less calories = better for you.

Still an interesting read for anyone, especially if you've been struck by the 'Strange Brewing Phenomenon' like me [pinched]

well id say thats because Bens post etc would prove he got through the net. obviously im off this site now but ill leave yas with this........guilty by association is no way to "control" a site.....ive been banished, ive sent emails etc in a "proper" manner....i have enjoyed VERY MUCH my time here but if im not worth an emaikl im not worthy to be here.....PB2 you need more mods....then again it seems your mentality suits this section of coopers.......COOPERS could care less ...and why would they when they have a lapdog like you. seeyas all...ive enjoyed being with you all...take care cheers Ned

Ah well, life goes on...

well id say thats because Bens post etc would prove he got through the net. obviously im off this site now but ill leave yas with this........guilty by association is no way to "control" a site.....ive been banished, ive sent emails etc in a "proper" manner....i have enjoyed VERY MUCH my time here but if im not worth an emaikl im not worthy to be here.....PB2 you need more mods....then again it seems your mentality suits this section of coopers.......COOPERS could care less ...and why would they when they have a lapdog like you. seeyas all...ive enjoyed being with you all...take care cheers Ned

where i come from...if you dont like someone you dont take it oput on others.....cheers to you all.

it's too late for this. I'm totally bemused and confused.

Kevin was ned? Cheers for the earlier post that cleared up what actually happened ned <3

But are you attacking me? I never said a bad word about you.

again, I'm confused....

This drama unfolds better than Alf Stewart foiling a plot on Home and Away...[biggrin]

. I'll let you know in a few minutes as my freezer is colder than Sarah Palin's 'you know what'...

it may well be cold, but i wouldnt mind a quick geezer[innocent]

and i'm right with you Eoin, theres always room for one more before bed[biggrin]

Kevin was ned? Cheers for the earlier post that cleared up what actually happened ned <3

again, I'm confused....

This drama unfolds better than Alf Stewart foiling a plot on Home and Away...[biggrin]

flamin hell [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] cheers brother

again, I'm confused....

that was the entire reason for it all......if someone doesnt see eye to eye with yob...why go to this drama...all good...love you lot of nutters. cheers[biggrin]

where i come from...if you dont like someone you dont take it oput on others.....cheers to you all.

take care Ned, good luck with the K & B brewing, and good luck on the 11th....like i said before, they couldnt kill you with a stick!!. If your ever in SEQ give me a shout, you know how

i've had the feeling that ben=beerlust but I dunno...

i actually tohught the same with the "i just swallowed a dictionary manner" if it is lusty .that will suit PB2.....protected species...anyway...brew great beers and havwe a ball....thids bloody forum needs chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a couple more moderators not in coopers pocket might help also...cheers Ned

take care Ned, good luck with the K & B brewing, and good luck on the 11th....like i said before, they couldnt kill you with a stick!!. If your ever in SEQ give me a shout, you know how

will do brother...you take care.[biggrin]

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

In disagreement, I think the hackability of the Canadiam blonde kit is overlooked.

I remember raise eyebrows when i suggested magnum as a dryhop (was either bill, muddy or hairy) so I did a canadian with 40g dryhop (the 'magnum canadian bombshell') and it smelled amazing fermenting and tasted awesome when bottling.

i was about to go to bed, but one more beer won't hurt (until tomorrow) so i just stuck the first one in the freezer to chill a bit before some 'quality control'. I'll let you know in a few minutes as my freezer is colder than Sarah Palin's 'you know what'...

By the way, Canadian Blonde dry hopped with magnum is a nice drop.

It's young as, but very tasty.

i wonder if sarah Palin's got a canadian Blonde?

She might have one locked in her basement

or maybe just "downstairs"[love]

again, I'm confused....

that was the entire reason for it all......if someone doesnt see eye to eye with yob...why go to this drama...all good...love you lot of nutters. cheers[biggrin]

no no no lord i am most definitley NOT attacking you......please dont think that...all good brother. sorry it took me so long to answer i just noticed the post....cheers brother Ned[biggrin]

Archived