Coopers Community

APA with Honey Underway

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh no... it's gone 8 am and the 'magnum canadian bombshell' and this lively banter has got me thirsty and awake again.

go to bed FFS Eoin, i got tea to cook and bottling to do, but i'm liking this thread more and more[biggrin]

no no no lord i am most definitley NOT attacking you......please dont think that...all good brother. sorry it took me so long to answer i just noticed the post....cheers brother Ned[biggrin]

1 - ha! best typo ever. totally made it the opposite. I do support for a payckeck and occsionally typo 'we will not fix this' with 'we will now fix this', and them have to say 'oops, typo. we will NOT fix this'

2 - when living in sydney, all the folks of arab descent working in shops and this sweet aboriginal woman used all call me brother, so i started calling everyone brother. SWMBO cringed every time I said it.. lol... small things bring back happy memories...

it's too late for this. I'm totally bemused and confused.

Kevin was ned? Cheers for the earlier post that cleared up what actually happened ned <3

But are you attacking me? I never said a bad word about you.

again, I'm confused....

This drama unfolds better than Alf Stewart foiling a plot on Home and Away...[biggrin]

flamin hell [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] cheers brother

sorry for not reading the entire thread Lord.......catchya brother and you still have an open invitation to visit my home in Ulladulla (or anywhere i live) any bloody time you like, cheers ned

After seeing google streetview of Ulladulla' date=' i'm pretty sure that I could just wander about the area shouting 'Ned!' and a kangaroo would show up, put me in her ouch and deliver me to your doorstep [biggrin']

hahahaha you think thats bad i live out near Mimosa Park road..look that baby up .lol ...but ya still very much welcome

lots of things here for you to shoot...:)

And if you ever wake up in Cork, you're more than welcome to crash here.

Although I may need to pitch you a tent or stick you in a shed...

well thats what swmbo has done to me here lol

thanx for the offer...very much appreciated mate

[biggrin]

i reckon Sarah Palin is a spunk...dont whinge ..you guys taught me to make better beer lol

Oh wow, spunk means something completely different here..

I had to urban distionary to find out that you meant hunk [biggrin]

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] but i am serious lol

You blokes are posting so fast on this thread that my browser crashed and I couldn\u2019t reach the coopers site for 20 minutes. Ned, I can\u2019t imagine you as a Kevin [innocent] . I also can\u2019t believe that Ben was CC/BL, due to the fact that he was providing advice to his own post. Ultimate trolling?[alien] But Ben was definitely coming from somewhere else [ninja] and his last thread was atrocious[pinched] . I like you Ned and stuck up for you on the night but I can\u2019t agree with your critique of PB2, sorry .

BTW despite my various handles over the past 18 months I am and always will be Scottie.

You blokes are posting so fast on this thread that my browser crashed and I couldn\u2019t reach the coopers site for 20 minutes. Ned' date=' I can\u2019t imagine you as a Kevin [innocent'] . I also can\u2019t believe that Ben was CC/BL, due to the fact that he was providing advice to his own post. Ultimate trolling?[alien] But Ben was definitely coming from somewhere else [ninja] and his last thread was atrocious[pinched] . I like you Ned and stuck up for you on the night but I can\u2019t agree with your critique of PB2, sorry .

that is more than ok Scottie...no offence taken whatsoever. P.S i like you too mate. i dont think Ben is cc/bl either ...i just think hes a weirdo

I like you Ned and stuck up for you

Indeedy, it's a shame that things got messed up like they did. I tried advocating for ned, yob and bill because all 3 were/are good for the forum. Just a shame that whoever it was ended up being an excellent troll and master baitsman.

I like you Ned and stuck up for you

Indeedy, it's a shame that things got messed up like they did. I tried advocating for ned, yob and bill because all 3 were/are good for the forum. Just a shame that whoever it was ended up being an excellent troll and master baitsman.

in my humble ignorant opinion it wasnt Ben that was the main offender......to me i took total offence at running buffalo and his comments,,,very very rude...if it was a pub id slap him silly....to me Ben is just a pedantic type of "look at me " type.....all good...bloody hell all iwanted to do is learn to make not so mega swill beer. Yes Bill and Yob are as far as im concerned good mates they say what they feel, say it howw they see it...that will do me.....and if we could look back on the deleted posts neither of those guys were crude or offensive...till the "precious ones" began their tirade....and NO IM NOY PISSED...JUST PISSED OFF. for heavens sake in other frorum ya muck up..1 days banished next one 2 days then member ship.....hewre its a email to say a post was deleted, then its banned but no correspondence entered into...not real proffessional...i just hope peeps gewt to read thgis before it al;l gets deleted...cheers all and more important i hope i can affoed typing lessons

Archived