Coopers Community

Missing Fermenter Tap?

MarkF26

Hey Coopers moderators. One of my friends gave me his coopers DIY Beer kit but unfortunately he has lost the tap for the fermenter.

I was hoping you could send me a free one so I get get brewing again. I'm sure you'll make your pennies back on me buying coopers kits.

Let me know.

Thanks

I got given an empty box [crying]

whats my chances? [lol]

Im for you mate, Im sure Coopers are understanding in these matters, most people that say they have trouble of one sort or another get looked after.

[bandit]

I got given an empty box [crying]

whats my chances? [lol]

Im for you mate, Im sure Coopers are understanding in these matters, most people that say they have trouble of one sort or another get looked after.

[bandit]

Just call and say you lost the FV but have the tap...if they don't send the whole FV including the tap just call back and say you are missing a tap.

Maybe, possibly.

Mark, you need the genuine Coopers tap for the DIY Beer FV.

If you haven't already done so, shoot an email to Customer Service, as per Wayne's suggestion.[biggrin]

Isn't he a 'Sweety'?! [biggrin]

P.S. A kind gentleman named "Frank" will probably answer your call. [innocent]

Anthony.

Mark, you need the genuine Coopers tap for the DIY Beer FV.

If you haven't already done so, shoot an email to Customer Service, as per Wayne's suggestion.[biggrin]

Isn't he a 'Sweety'?! [biggrin]

P.S. A kind gentleman named "Frank" will probably answer your call. [innocent]

Anthony.

Hey Lusty, in meat space i'm a customer service manager and customers who i'm on first name terms with are generally trouble[pinched] [devil] [alien]

But i am sure thats not the case with you and Frank?[innocent]

First name basis?? Sheesh![pinched] Frank recognises numerous customers by their voice alone - a very talented bloke is our Frank [tongue]

For us, it's a good thing to know the customer well. The better we know them and know where they are with their beer making/drinking the better chance of offering the appropriate assistance.[biggrin]

Archived