Coopers Community

Your favouritest tastiest Coopers kit?

Soundawake

1st Dark ale. Recently made the as a Nut Brown with a whole 500g of crystal malt, absolutely beautiful, getting through it at a rate of notts.

2nd English Bitter - just put one in the FV with 300g chocolate malt, 200g crystal malt and 12g sonnet hops boiled for 7mins. Hoping it turns out okay [roll]

3rd OS Draught - made one recently with 1kg of honey and 25g mixed sonnet and willamette hops boiled 15mins, great hoppy refreshing lawnmower drink.

Hey Brewers,

I have to make a change on my votes for Coops FAVOURITEST KIT,might have to have a swab test here on my 3rd bottle T.C Pilsener { CZECH Recipe ]Magic.So Pils goes to N01 pushing O.S.Real Ale to N02 & T.C.Heritage to N03.

P.S Not trying to reinvent the brew here Pb2,but what would happen if i added some Crystal Malt to the recipe.[happy] [happy]

All this talk of English Bitters.. I think I might have to make another one after my next planned batch (James Squire Amber Ale style all extract recipe). I have a crapload of UK Goldings and Fuggles too plus dark crystal so will be able to pimp it a little [biggrin]

Ooh, recipe? I made an amber not too long ago using an OS draught, amber malt and fuggles. I've had a few now and each seems to be better than the last, which is good.

Archived