Coopers Community

celebration ale

NickB12

ok going to kick this one off, had a celebration ale tonight, for a homebrew recipe i am thinking, lager kit (yes this it what it tastes closer to to me) little bit of barley/oats and crystal malt or choc malt and centennial for finishing.

PB2 how close am i?

Yeah money is tight here too, but since last weekend I've been to uncle Dan Murphys everyday and several other bottleshops, by the time it does come out I'm going to be totally broke lol hard to walk out of a bottlo with nothing in hand hehehe

geesh 55 for a case here in adelaide at the local cellerbrations bottlo have had it available probably since start of last week. Interesting marketing for this one eg thomas coopers selection opens the door for other premium specialty brews in the future.

The Hop Gobbler recipe is meant to be a bit (or a lot) like Hobgoblin [bandit]

Off topic, but w00t! I love this beer. Just picked me up a Hobgobglass last night [cool] . I might have to give this one a go. Is there a chance of it being broken down to an all extract recipe? [biggrin]

sorry fella's - meant to do it the other night when i took the photo (notice the clock says 19:53) - I swear I didn't have it with breakfast [bandit]

That's the beauty of beer - It's not just a breakfast drink!!! [devil]

Man... I still can't find Celebration Ale anywhere... Anyone found it in Victoria????

Just about to pick up last slab at Dans in Parkdale. Doveton and Mulgrave stores still have some in stock, but not really on your side of town! Though I'm sure it will be worth the trip!

Archived