Coopers Community

Dan Murphys not stocking Coopers DIY bits and Kits anymore?

8 hours ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

We've already explained why we impose a six can limit. It is to ensure that we make back our costs during those free freight periods. If we were to offer free freight on a permanent basis the Online Store would run at a loss. Cheers, Frank.

Arrrr roger that Frank, thanks for your reply - Apologies for the need to repeat that info - I must have missed that previous memo πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Arrrr roger that Frank, thanks for your reply - Apologies for the need to repeat that info - I must have missed that previous memo πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

My apologies for coming across as cranky mate, that was not my intention, but it certainly reads that way when I look back at my response.Β  Cheers, Frank.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

My apologies for coming across as cranky mate, that was not my intention, but it certainly reads that way when I look back at my response.Β  Cheers, Frank.

Thanks Frank, not a problem at all cobber. No offence taken.
I can remember what it’s like some days at work. I figured it might have been I got you just when you realised it was another 4 hours before you could knock off and maybe have a cold one and sayin to yaself β€œoh great, here we go again, just how many times does a person have to repeat the same info before they get it” πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

All good mate, you guys do a great jobπŸ‘, and really when it comes right down to it, I was the one just being a bit cheeky 🫣
Cheers ta cold beers eh 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 2