Coopers Community

Cheap stubbie cleaner/rinsing

Oldbloke

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

When you have finished with it you can fertilise the vegetables or spay the weeds in the lawn.🤣

Ha  ha. Suggest you make this your new avatar.  Very one eyed and cant accept that there is more than just your way. ,,,, still.

pirate-clipart-captain-1.thumb.png.8435afa9c9045d52686a6d7b2acff098.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Oldbloke said:

Some drink too much me thinks.

I was wondering if this had started another how to do it argument. I think in this occasion he said what he did because it says seasol on the pack. 

I was thinking something similar in my head mate but great thinking as it will work for you're intention.

Edited by Uhtred Of Beddanburg

55 minutes ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

I was wondering if this had started another how to do it argument. I think in this occasion he said what he did because it says seasol on the pack. 

I was thinking something similar in my head mate but great thinking as it will work for you're intention.

I am over this anyway, no further comment. Cheers.

On 12/15/2023 at 5:02 PM, Oldbloke said:

I bought one of these today at the cheapie shop. $3. Just add hose joiner and you have an easy way to rinse stubbies with full force of the water pressure

Resized_20231215_151325.thumb.jpeg.96790a0fa4638f86fc4053f40fb61620.jpeg

I'm not saying it won't work because it probably will but all I'm picturing is getting very wet from blowback.

• Haha 2

I used it today to fill my FV. Worked well as a steady stream of water was emitted and not much spray. 

However I don't think there was enough pressure to do anything other than fill stubbies fairly quickly.  So, perhaps a failure in that regard. Not that I would need it often. Dish washer does a great job really. 

• Haha 1