Coopers Community

Growler

kmar92

I am in the market for a couple of growlers, preferably 2L.

Anyone have any recommendation, from growlers that you may have? In other words growlers that you have used and found good. I am not so interested in hearing of growlers that you have seen, rather than used.

58 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

Anyone have any recommendation, from growlers that you may have? In other words growlers that you have used and found good. I am not so interested in hearing of growlers that you have seen, rather than used.

A member of this forum @Gullys Brewing who is a mate of mine  has brought some around to my place several times with his  AG brews & they are great. 

You can buy the tappng head attachments as well. These are the SS ones from Keg Land.

On 7/14/2023 at 9:32 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

A member of this forum @Gullys Brewing who is a mate of mine  has brought some around to my place several times with his  AG brews & they are great. 

You can buy the tappng head attachments as well. These are the SS ones from Keg Land.

Thanks Phil, you must not have read my initial post closely.

On 7/14/2023 at 8:26 PM, kmar92 said:

I have seen plenty myself, but I was looking for reviews from people that have growlers and have used them.

On 7/14/2023 at 6:26 PM, kmar92 said:

Hi mate I have two small 2litre growlers which were purchased from a brewery pretty much the same as this one. I use them when I go out to gatherings/parties etc very easy to fill as it is quite a wide vessel and as such fits easily into a small esky. Actually went to my neighbours tonight and filled one quickly without any dramas. I have also taken on country trips and the beer seems to hold carbonation no worries over a few days! I just use a small silicon hose from my tap to fill! Hope that helps!

IMG_1464.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1