Coopers Community

NEW MEMBERS JOINING - WELCOME

I have noticed in the last couple of weeks the amount of new members joining our great forum, I reckon at least 20 or more have come on board in that time, I say welcome to all. Sadly a lot of them don't stay for long but it is still encouraging to see more people taking an interest in the great past time of home brewing. 

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Cheers, it's a great forum community that you have here and good to see people talking about all things brewing, Coopers or otherwise.

Although big Coopers fan here and Radelaide pub tragic. 

It certainly is a great forum apart from beer making/drinking you can talk recipes, compare notes, learn new techniques, shortcuts & not only beer.

There are different category's to discuss sports/hobbies in fact anything you want. No matter how long you have been brewing or whatever method you use there is going to be something discussed that will help even the seasoned brewer. Whether you are new to brewing, switching methods, changing from bottles to kegs there is always going to be something to help.

I for one am grateful as after years of k & k brewing I converted to AG & like anyone else I certainly needed the help.

You say Radelaide pub tragic.   are you from Adelaide ? I am down the Bay.

Cheers

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hey brewers. New name but an old face. I’m Jamie, the brewer formerly known as NewBrews! Lots happened over the last couple of years which meant that I took some time out from the online world and kept pretty quiet on all social media. I’ve kept brewing in some form but just getting everything back in place to start again properly. We’ve moved to an acreage and now on tank water which has definitely made me reconsider my water usage when brewing. Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Naughty Corner Brewing said:

Hey brewers. New name but an old face. I’m Jamie, the brewer formerly known as NewBrews! Lots happened over the last couple of years which meant that I took some time out from the online world and kept pretty quiet on all social media. I’ve kept brewing in some form but just getting everything back in place to start again properly. We’ve moved to an acreage and now on tank water which has definitely made me reconsider my water usage when brewing. Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone.

Welcome back mate, good to see some older members coming back, sadly we don't hear from some of the others.

Cheers.

Phil

• Like 2