Coopers Community

NEW MEMBERS

Classic Brewing Co

Has anyone noticed how many new members have joined our lovely forum recently ? I think it is great, creating much more activity & also adding a wider range of topics as well as discovering what part of the planet they are from. I say Welcome to All !!

Just because somebody new joins a forum doesn't mean they couldn't be seasoned brewers. 

The more the merrier so I guess in the long run I guess it sort of compensates for the members that seem to drop out & disappear only posting occasionally.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Has anyone noticed how many new members have joined our lovely forum recently ? I think it is great, creating much more activity & also adding a wider range of topics as well as discovering what part of the planet they are from. I say Welcome to All !!

Just because somebody new joins a forum doesn't mean they couldn't be seasoned brewers. 

The more the merrier so I guess in the long run I guess it sort of compensates for the members that seem to drop out & disappear only posting occasionally.

1 hour ago, kmar92 said:

Yes a bit of diversity on the Forum is always welcome. It is a shame to see some of our more knowledgeable members no longer with us.

I agree it is not only refreshing to welcome new members, it also allows existing members to pass on their experiences, tips, solutions and recommendations between us all.  We never stop learning.🍻

• Like 1