Coopers Community

Yeast help

WhiteBelt

Hi all 

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction with yeast.

I know literally nothing about brewing, so I bought a few of the malt extract, specifically: 

Long story short, I've lost the yeast satchels for each and I'm hoping someone can shoot me a link to the right packets somewhere. 

Cheers

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

You will need to add yeast to each tin of extract, they are all nice beers, I have brewed all of them many times.

Thanks mate. Looking forward to it. My first brew didn't go very well but I'm optimistic about the next batch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhiteBelt said:

Thanks mate. Looking forward to it. My first brew didn't go very well but I'm optimistic about the next batch. 

Cheers, I might add they would also be a better brew if you added 250-500gm of Light Dried Malt to each brew, not essential but even a min of 200gm in each would be a help for more body & head retention.

Cheers & all the best.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WhiteBelt said:

Hi all 

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction with yeast.

I know literally nothing about brewing, so I bought a few of the malt extract, specifically: 

Long story short, I've lost the yeast satchels for each and I'm hoping someone can shoot me a link to the right packets somewhere. 

Cheers

As @Otto Von Blotto said American ale yeast for all 3. US05 is a pretty good safe choice or Verdant IPA is one I think is a great choice. 1 packet for each brew.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

As @Otto Von Blotto said American ale yeast for all 3. US05 is a pretty good safe choice or Verdant IPA is one I think is a great choice. 1 packet for each brew.

33 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Cheers, I might add they would also be a better brew if you added 250-500gm of Light Dried Malt to each brew, not essential but even a min of 200gm in each would be a help for more body & head retention.

Cheers & all the best.

Thanks team!

• Like 2