Coopers Community

latest jame bond "no time to Die"

ozdevil

the mrss" had a hoyts lux voucher to use up by next week  and the only thing interesting on the big screen was James Bond  at the time we could make it   

so off we trott from bacchus marsh to high point  as thats the closest  hoyts lux  cinema near us  ,  i knew it was a bad idea should have caught the choo choo into to melbourne gone to urban alley for lunch and a real beer then  to the cinema..  but we thought  its along movie we are not getting out until 5:30 and we would then have to choo choo it back and the trains here on sunday's are a shockia

highpoint shopping centre , its rafferty rules in that place  they have one way traffic,  but nope  its like india people making their own rules up in find car parks, never again

however  though i was a bit meh with james bond   no time to die  but i have to say glad i did as i have seen every james bond movie now
3hour movie wasnt really fun to sit throu..   but was doing it in comfort

it had some good parts but felt it was drag out  a bit

make up your own minds bt  i would only give it a 6.5 out of 10

19 hours ago, ozdevil said:

however  though i was a bit meh with james bond   no time to die  but i have to say glad i did as i have seen every james bond movie now
3hour movie wasnt really fun to sit throu..   but was doing it in comfort

it had some good parts but felt it was drag out  a bit

make up your own minds bt  i would only give it a 6.5 out of 10

I enjoyed it. Given the negative comments over the many months it WASN'T released about gender-swapping, I wasn't expecting to enjoy it. But I thought they did it well and even that, anyone wanting to do another Bond movie after this one will have to do some rather creative writing. 😄

They certainly did a better job than some of the other franchises have done and the 'woke' stuff seemed to fit well without being in-your-face about it. And given what some of the other franchises have done, 6.5 is high praise indeed these days. 😄 I'd probably score it a bit higher than that - above the campy Roger Moore Bonds and below Connery or even earlier Craig movies.

3 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

I enjoyed it. Given the negative comments over the many months it WASN'T released about gender-swapping, I wasn't expecting to enjoy it. But I thought they did it well and even that, anyone wanting to do another Bond movie after this one will have to do some rather creative writing. 😄

They certainly did a better job than some of the other franchises have done and the 'woke' stuff seemed to fit well without being in-your-face about it. And given what some of the other franchises have done, 6.5 is high praise indeed these days. 😄 I'd probably score it a bit higher than that - above the campy Roger Moore Bonds and below Connery or even earlier Craig movies.

I  wasn't disappointed  and yes i heard the negativity.   my big thing was being able to sit through a 3hour movie  and there was a few parts of the film a bit meh .

me and my partner was lucky as she score a lux voucher from one of the parents of the kids she looks after.

i just feel the james bond era is done and dusted now   

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I have enjoyed James Bond all through the start to Daniel Craigs last but I haven't seen that one yet. IMO Sean Connery was the best, but I also enjoyed Daniel Craigs efforts. 

I will say Daniel Craig  played James Bond well in this  Latest  bond movie

I would agree   Sean Connery was a favourite actor of mine not only in bond but several others

9 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

I would agree   Sean Connery was a favourite actor of mine not only in bond but several others

Yes agreed, he was among the best actors in the world as Clint Eastwood is. There are many others but the list is too long.

1 hour ago, ozdevil said:

Have you seen Shalako? Not just Connery but written by Louis Lamour - IMO the best Western writer ever!