Coopers Community

BREW ROOM RENOVATIONS

I moved things around in my Brew Room/Office/Showroom/Bar etc ...as I was getting bored with the layout in my office today & made a few changes, now there is room to drink at the bar, room for bottle/brewed beer storage behind the bar & generally opens up the room a bit.

In a room 3.34 x 3.20 I have got quite a bit of stuff in here & probably changed it 5 times since I moved in here. I think this better, now I can grab a beer from the bar fridge & sit at the bar & if the mood arises sit at the computer or muck about with the brew gear. 

Office 2.jpg

Office 3.jpg

OFIICE 1.jpg

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

I noticed a couple of empty fermenters there, @CLASSIC, Philbo.  What's the story?  Easing back on production?

Not really Shamus, one is outside soaking after bottling 2 days ago, the one to the left barely visible has a Coopers Lager brewing ( middle photo ) the Coopers FV about to have another Blonde Dry fired up ( I had 2 cans ) & the Craft Kit - I need to go to LBHS for 1.3kg extract stocks.

I also have about 10 cartons of beer behind the bar & a quantity in the fridge. If I was married SHMBO would think I drink too much 🤔

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

I noticed a couple of empty fermenters there, @CLASSIC, Philbo.  What's the story?  Easing back on production?

I saw the weights and thought maybe he was cutting back production - because lugging full FV's around should be enough exercise for any brewer... 😄

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

I saw the weights and thought maybe he was cutting back production - because lugging full FV's around should be enough exercise for any brewer... 😄

Ha Ha, I have had weights for years, I run a couple of gyms in my younger days, I still have a few laying around just to keep the blood flowing & try to keep in shape 💪

• Like 1