Coopers Community

diybeer.com,au/win ?

AdamG2

G'day Ross - Welcome to the site.

There was a thread the other day about this but I can't find it now. I think Frank from Coopers posted that the comp site would be up and running by now. Unfortunately brewing the best beer in Australia and utilising functional technology doesn't go hand in hand

Good luck with the new kit mate - Brewing truly is the sport of champions [biggrin]

• 1 year later...

I just went onto the competition page.

They make you work for it. 25 words or less!!

I have enough trouble typing a post that makes sense let alone writing a creative ode to homebrewing. [crying]

I have my work cut out for me here.

• 4 months later...

Just bought my new brew kit & tried to enter the competition but it said the code number I got from the top of the can had allready been used,neat trick considering the code number was sealed in the top of the can & the can was sealed inside the box with no sign of the can or the box having been tampered with.

Yes, the prize for the current competition is a trip to Thailand.[biggrin]

Kevin, is there a chance that you keyed in a zero instead of the letter 'O' or vice versa? Otherwise, give diybeer@coopers.com.au an email and a new code will be sent to you.

Just got a email from coopers, I have won two exclusive passes to the Coopers 150th birthday party held in Adelaide on the 27th May.

WOW !!!, can't wait , should be a great outing, and opportunity to meet the Coopers owners ........... and to get the free BEER :-)

Thanks COOPERS !!!!

Hey PB2

Thanks for the fast reply, yeah i`ll try that I`m not to worried about it though the beer kit more than makes up for it. I`m going to go buy another kit today so I can do another brew.

The beer brewing bug has bitten me hard!

Thanks again for the quick reply I`m not used to such good customer after sales service!

Archived