Coopers Community

Summer Saaz Hops

Adz

I had 5kg of it and have about 4kg remaining. I like it and it goes very well with Galaxy, Citra, PoR and Challenger. I haven't tried on it's own or with other hops apart from above mentioned yet.

It may go well in a 10 minute IPA.

5 Kg's![w00t] That's a lot of hops, mate! Way to go buying in bulk!

I had 5kg of it and have about 4kg remaining. I like it and it goes very well with Galaxy, Citra, PoR and Challenger. I haven't tried on it's own or with other hops apart from above mentioned yet.

It may go well in a 10 minute IPA.

5 Kg's![w00t] That's a lot of hops, mate! Way to go buying in bulk!

Yeah I have about 25-30kg of hops at the moment and am waiting delivery on another 5kg. I have finally persuaded SWMBO for another freezer (got 5 already) to store them in. Have my eyes on a 380L one at the moment. If I get that I'll probably get rid of my 160L, but then again, maybe not [whistling

Yeah I have about 25-30kg of hops at the moment and am waiting delivery on another 5kg.

[surprised

Wow! Where do you order your hops from ?

I have EKG and Hallertau Mittelfruh atm. I'm thinking Hallertau Mittelfruh mixed with Summer Saaz in a OS Lager kit.

Yeah I have about 25-30kg of hops at the moment and am waiting delivery on another 5kg.

[surprised

Wow! Where do you order your hops from ?

I have EKG and Hallertau Mittelfruh atm. I'm thinking Hallertau Mittelfruh mixed with Summer Saaz in a OS Lager kit.

It's not what you know these days but who you know. Although I pay for the occasional hops I get, I generally get most of them for nothing [joyful]

Yeah I have about 25-30kg of hops at the moment and am waiting delivery on another 5kg. I have finally persuaded SWMBO for another freezer (got 5 already) to store them in

You must be one of Yobs mates Steve[biggrin]

So do you seriously have 5 freezers full of hops? Or are some of freezers used for other purposes?

You could start a black market in the hop trade [bandit]

lol, I said I had 5 freezers but not all full of hops [ninja]

1/ In kitchen full of food (side by side with fridge)

2/ In garage full of hops and food (chesty)

3/ Downstairs (on top of my temp controlled brew fridge so not used)

4/ Full of hops downstairs (above fridge about 120L)

5/ Chesty used as a keezer

6/ hopefully will win auction for 380L upright on Monday

lol and on top of this I have:

1/ large fridge in kitchen

2/ No.1 brew fridge downstairs

3/ No.2 brew fridge downstairs

4/ large fridge downstairs for drinks

• 2 weeks later...
You really miss Ned? It feels like he hasn't gone anywhere [innocent]

Have I missed something again?

I'm terrible at this game. [crying]

You haven't missed anything Phil. I was just playing silly buggers for a reaction. It seemed to have worked [innocent]

Archived