Coopers Community

STILL WAITING

c44164

• 2 weeks later...

Mike,

One thing for sure - the Coopes Club is norip off! :lol:

Just a little patience! I've had to wait a few weeks every year, but the wait is always worth it :D . It like the Vintage Ale - all great things take time!

Cheers

no worries amanda.. I wasn't really trying to kick up a fuss :) just after your post about sending Mike's package off.. I was just wondering whether or not mine might have been sent but gone amiss. Its just that I've moved to melbourne fairly recently and a few things are still going to my adelaide address, thats all. it should all be fine anyway :D

you might want to edit your profile so people know who you are.. :)

so far there are three different people all with no profile name who have posted in this thread. . ;)

kieran

• 2 weeks later...

:D Hi Amanda, I received my membership pack with the funky Coopers hawaiian shirt! Great stuff, my german house mate is \xfcber jealous and considering joining the club just to get hold of one!

PS. the sizing is rather slim, I got the xxxl, and its too long in the arms and length, but not of equivalent increased size around the chest/shoulders, and is definately fairly slim (barely ok for me, an xxl would've been too small perhaps but ok in length and arms). Perhaps next time look at Kathmandu sizing, as their fits are very well proportioned.. although I admit the size of the Coopers hawaiian I got would probably look fine on a 6'10" giant that weighs 60kg. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

:(

Am a rather stout fellow, usually wear an XL size, so thought that a XXL shirt would be great and roomy. Oh! how mistaken I was. Can hardly get the buttons done up. Should have ordered an XXXL.

Disheartened

Bob

I hear ya bob. I normally wear XL to XXL (depending on brand) so I went the 3xl and its a fairly snug fit, I must say. Getting buttons done up is okay, but there isn't a hell of a lot of room for breathing..

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I still haven't received my club gear yet. this is getting beyond a joke.

almopec

Posted: 23 May 2007 09:05 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone know when the new packs will be making it round to sydney?

if you can't take a joke - don't be one

Oh come on - jokes are meant to be funny - how can one go "beyond" a joke?? Some how, some way, some where, some one will see the levity in that......... :wink:

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't it be a good thing if people could get a reply to their e-mails when they enquire about "missing" gift packs. Or maybe receive an e-mail to let them know of any delays or problems. I have been waiting 9 weeks for mine :( . Only (I think) because my address was recorded incorrectly.But i have not received a reply from my first e-mail (4 weeks ago). Good customer service is helped by keeping people informed i.e. "COMMUNICATION! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

if you have any enquiries about membership packs the best way to find out is to contact the Coopers Club Hotline on 1800 672 299 or email coopersclub@coopers.com.au this way you can get a response straight away

Cheers

• 3 years later...

Archived