Coopers Community

Despite it all

... I do get a frikkin good laugh here.. I have liked this forum from the very begining of my brewing life..

I think this place offers much to the new brewer and has a great community.

I like to think that most of the regulars here have much to offer by way of solid advice, based on experience, research, understanding and are generally a top bunch of nutters.

Yob

... I do get a frikkin good laugh here.. I have liked this forum from the very begining of my brewing life..

I think this place offers much to the new brewer and has a great community.

I like to think that most of the regulars here have much to offer by way of solid advice, based on experience, research, understanding and are generally a top bunch of nutters.

Yob

I will agree with this, and especially the part about the nutters [w00t]

After all the years of brewing swill the first nite i came in here it all just went bang!!!!every day i learn a dozen things or ideas...mind you i might need the caravan to live in if it keeps going but im more than happy with you all....i get my larfs, get waaaaaaay better beer and i get like minded nutcases to chat too wooot

[surprised [w00t] great balls of Crap! Ned you really do love a chat you nutter! 459 posts in a couple of months.

and not a one is imparting any knowledge...all been asking advice lol and i do live in 80 acres basically in a national park lol[biggrin]

Have to agree with you all' date=' this is a great place to hang & listen to good advice/banter/sledging [biggrin']

As an aspiring Nutter, I only hope that one day, I too can be known as one of the great Nutters [lol] .

Brock

you already are....your a member here [lol]

Have to agree with you all' date=' this is a great place to hang & listen to good advice/banter/sledging [biggrin']

As an aspiring Nutter, I only hope that one day, I too can be known as one of the great Nutters [lol] .

Brock

You are well on the way.. and also.. Where the fk is Irymple, Vic?

it's probably my fault anyway!!

[bandit]

well if i could pm in here it would cutr some posts down...drinking brewing and coputers just gotta lead to trouble lol. your welcome up here anytmie too Yobster but ill have to brew more beer...we have a huge spare room, ensuite all the gear youd love it

Is Scottie still around?.. I sure hope so, he was good value. Nevertheless, time for me to call it a night I think, I've been at it for nearly 12 hours and have blown 2 kegs, albeit both were not full when I started. [crying]

No IPA for me Graham [crying]

Archived