Coopers Community

Despite it all

A big plus for these forums would be to have a chat area.

Cough cough... Paul???...

Yes it would its abit difficult to find out stuff and navigate round in here,takes ages sometimes...but its still fun all the same ...just could be abit better, it would benefit Coopers also i think...just my opinion

Good to see you here Scottie. I also see you have progressed further down the slippery slope.

I love the idea of the mounted gas on the door. Makes perfect sense and I hadn't seen or thought of that before.

Good job on the setup mate. If you want the keezer way then it's just a few dollars $0-$100 for a cheap freezer (there's a few around here at the moment too) and some wood for a collar, transfer your bits & pieces and you're there. [cool]

You are well on the way.. and also.. Where the fk is Irymple, Vic?

Yob, Irymple is between Mildura & red cliffs Vic.

Yes I think I'm definitely 3 parts nuts[joyful] .

And Graham, do you think that this type of language is appropriate ?

The bro fisting and butt slapping is strong in this thread,
[lol]

"I used to think you were crazy, but now I can see you're NUTS!"

Brock

Good to see you here Scottie. I also see you have progressed further down the slippery slope. I love the idea of the mounted gas on the door. Makes perfect sense and I hadn't seen or thought of that before.

Slippery indeed, as Ned said "Never say never".

Four of the kegged brews are made with Malt extract only. I'm off to Europe in a couple of weeks but when I'm back I'm planning a partial (cough).

Didn't want to drill hole sin my $50 fridge, plus I didn't have time to rearrange the other two fridges to make room for an outside mouted bottle. A keezer would have been an all ecompassing solution.

Archived