Coopers Community

hi all

leew5

G'day Leew5, Welcome, it's great feeling for me, cos now I been around longer than at least one other. There's a wealth of knowledge on this forum. If you can understand some of the posts.. have a few more beers... read it again...Maybe it will make sense then!

hi all thanks for the welcome have been brewing over 12 months now just started hopping kits and messing about with them with good results looking for some good kit tweaks done a few off the coopers site does anyone have any suggestions [cheers lee[happy] ]

Hi Leew5.

A fairly broad ended question there Leew5, & a little hard to answer without a little more information.

Everybody's tastes are different. Perhaps if you could mention a few of your favourite commercial style beers, the guys on the forum could then offer up a few brewing suggestions for you. [happy]

Cheers,

Anthony.

Welcome Lee.

23L

1 x Coopers IPA Can

1 KG LDME

300g Crystal (Any will do [love])

A short hop boil with your favourite fruity hop combo. I like a combo of Cascade and Chinook. Try this:

5g each @ 10min

10g each @ 5min

Then 20g each dry @ day 4

Anything you throw at this kit will produce great results within reason.

Good luck!

EDIT: Ooops. Use the kit yeast or US-05 at 18-21 degrees, and don't forget to re-hydrate!

Archived