Coopers Community

Patience!!

King Ruddager

I struggle with it. My stout has been in the fermenter 8 days now and even though I know that more time would be good I find myself busting to get it in bottles and get the next beer started. Didn't help that I bought everything I need for a golden ale today I suppose ...

Help?

I know what you mean though, I tend to struggle with leaving a brew in the fermenter long enough occasionally.. it's worse with lager because it takes longer to ferment. I do have two fermenters but I use the other one for bulk priming so can't really brew two at once unless I bottled with drops again.

When i decided to start brewing again [FEB.]after a long time out of it,my darling said she didn't mine as long as i did it at work & not at home.So now i have 3 FV'S at work & have put down 47 brews since Feb.

3 fermenters,

5 glass carboys

1 bottling bucket

2 hydrometers

6 thermometers

2 boiling kettles

1 mash tun

1 grain mill

500 or so bottles

1 lagering/hops & yeast storage/beer chiller fridge

80 sq. ft. of cellar space

100 sq. ft. of brewery space

etc. etc.

Keep brewing.[joyful]

It's a good thread this. I find myself thinking about the title of this thread more than my brews. What helps is staying busy, having other hobbies and diving deeper into the homebrew hobby (sounds a bit contradictory I guess). There is ALWAYS more to learn. [biggrin]

Time is the biggest killer yet it's what makes our beers good!

Archived