Coopers Community

Shops in Sydney not selling Coopers

AndrewS7

I've noticed that since my last visit to a few different LHBS', maybe a month or so ago, they all seemed to have stopped selling all of the Coopers LME cans.

Seems the only place to get them is the Coopers site, but that's annoying bcos its $15 delivery that I didn't have to pay before, and I still have to go to the LHBS anyway to get hops and other stuff.

And please don't reply to this mentioning K-Mart or Big W, because they never have a decent range in (not sure if this is a Coopers issue though).

Have you asked the people in the shop why? I was having the same problem till I commented on a similar thread to this then all of sudden they appeared!! [wink] I don't know whether Coopers took notice,the shop did or it was just coincidence. Another thing is they were $2 dearer in the shop then on the coopers site, so it wouldn't take many brews to get your post cost back if you can afford to buy in bulk. And if the shops aren't getting Coopers I'd be surprised that they couldn't point you in the right direction for a substitute. What are the names of your local home brew shops??? [whistling

thanks for all the reply/suggestions guys.

got the response today from my LHBS (thebrewshop in Peakhurst), that they still do sell the Coopers cans ....

think they have changed the website and I was looking at the wrong section

this site is worth a look bcos when you order more than $75 worth they deliver for free ... just have to get a few mates and order at the same time ...

thanks again guys

I don't really have anywhere to buy them from unless I want to travel. After I travel that distance I then have to pay a premium price on them.

Order them in bulk from Coopers. Surely they can't be any fresher then from the source itself. Or you could always decide that when you want to make something like this to add grains for partial-mashes or even all-grain.

Archived