Coopers Community

What A Massive Surprise!!!

Pale Man

Yay!!!!! the beer fairies came down to me and dropped this off. I couldn't believe my eyes. Even Jules snorted out a grunt which sounded like happiness in a way. 

Back into it soon boys and girls.

IMG_20241016_181046.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Yay!!!!! the beer fairies came down to me and dropped this off. I couldn't believe my eyes. Even Jules snorted out a grunt which sounded like happiness in a way. 

IMG_20241016_181046.jpg

Onya Paley, get back on the bike, just do it.

• Haha 2

wont be long before ya back wanting to do all grain and kegging

pale man i know its tough times  in powerland after you guys giving up housten for a steak knife .

but time to snap out of it.  and invest in a inkbird or a temp controller and a special fridge   for temp controlling and another kegerator,  you know ya want to haha

good on ya mate   this time dont start selling the gear  again as this will be an expensive rabbit hole

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

IMG_20241016_181046.jpg

Arrrr ya a funny one Paley 😉😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ozdevil said:

wont be long before ya back wanting to do all grain and kegging

pale man i know its tough times  in powerland after you guys giving up housten for a steak knife .

but time to snap out of it.  and invest in a inkbird or a temp controller and a special fridge   for temp controlling and another kegerator,  you know ya want to haha

good on ya mate   this time dont start selling the gear  again as this will be an expensive rabbit hole

Still got the Brew fridge and ink bird fella. Didn't sell that.

I won't be getting into all grain and kegging until I retire. So this won't be expensive for me. I've got stacks of bottles. 

• Like 4

On 10/16/2024 at 7:06 PM, Pale Man said:

IMG_20241016_181046.jpg

Did you trade the grandkids for this beauty?😁

• Haha 2