Coopers Community

XMAS BREWING 2023

Classic Brewing Co

On 11/25/2023 at 1:56 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

Big cleanup for the Brewzilla today, all washed, sanitised, my water is ready & tomorrow is Brewday followd 2 days later with another brew. I  am attempting 3 before xmas.

20231125_134911.thumb.jpg.836b9b04038d14d63ca4c1590331deaa.jpg20231125_134955.thumb.jpg.6b33d15cb9446d90314998d05a927041.jpg

Just putting it out there fella. You only have to clean your BZ not sanitise it. Just wasting sanitiser.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Just putting it out there fella. You only have to clean your BZ not sanitise it. Just wasting sanitiser.

I thought the same thing after all it's a boiling kettle I am soon to put my first all grain down I have washed it with sodium percarbonate rinsed it and air dried it and I'm going to just use it as is

6 minutes ago, Back Brewing said:

I thought the same thing after all it's a boiling kettle I am soon to put my first all grain down I have washed it with sodium percarbonate rinsed it and air dried it and I'm going to just use it as is

Another thing I picked up on the Kegland site was to bring back the stainless steel to it's nice shiny condition is to add some stellasan undiluted to a cloth and wipe over all the surfaces

Leave for 30 minutes the rinse off until all suds are gone then air dry

• Like 4

For Christmas I have in the kegs a Belgian Dubbel, Pacific Ale Nelson/Galaxy and a Raspberry Sour I just hope they make it. I have in the fermenter an Aussie Lager which I can’t wait for and will probably make another one on Friday for the yeast cake!

Edited by RDT2
  • Like 5