Coopers Community

Help No 2

weggl

I have an Imageshack account' date=' its free, if you havent done so sign up,it lets me direct link without the extra code. [/quote']

But don't you then have to click on the link? Too much effort for me [innocent]

you go to imageshack it auto logs you in then you press upload then copy your code, nothing hard about that and 0 effort required. Lucky you dont work in photoshop [crying]

Lucky you dont work in photoshop

I do actually [cool]

I think most of us are already using Imageshack what I mean is it is too much effort for the person who wants to look at your photo to have to click on the link.

For example, why make them have to click on this:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7871/singhamw.jpg

When they can see this:

singhamw.jpg

Lucky you dont work in photoshop

I do actually [cool]

I think most of us are already using Imageshack what I mean is it is too much effort for the person who wants to look at your photo to have to click on the link.

For example, why make them have to click on this:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7871/singhamw.jpg

When they can see this:

singhamw.jpg

No i am not talking about the link i am talking about linking the pix so you can see them here as you have done above. I think we have our wires crossed [pinched] haha

One of my pics on IS no tags

07bass.jpg

But if i uploaded a pic and were not a member it wont let me direct link i would get the IS tags unless i edited them out.

cradle1s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am going to have another Grand Final Stout and work myself out from there [biggrin]

Warren...please, please please only put one small photo in you signature so it doesn't stretch the page out - Like beer moderation is the key with signatures.

Having said that, the night we were all attacked by the large pictures of you in your sluggos was far worse [pinched]

Greg, once I get the Gift of Gif I won't have any worries. I did once upon a time, first I had the problem of Coopers not selling PLASTIC HYDROMETERS, then it was posting photos, then posting signature photos (for which I recieved a lot of flack, especially from Queenscliff. But all those things run of my back like water off a duck's back. I have been toughened up by 46 years of receiving instructions from her indoors.[pinched] [pinched]

Archived