Coopers Community

Boas Bind Amber Ale

Got lucky again today the missus bought me a 4 pack of the Sail & Anchor Amber Ale. Really an enjoyable beer nice bitter finish to counter the maltiness. I was a little worried when she said Amber Ale after knowing i found the James Squire Amber ale a little too sweet. Not sure on the IBU'S of each beer but to me this is more ballanced. I look forward to trying the Golden Ale and Kolsh.

LOl yeah i booked one of those sessions for later on tonight as well [happy]

Yes Hairy very drinkable good at getting you started for a big one [cool]

Just finishing the 4th of these now very nice about to go onto my Amarillo Pale Ale been a week and half maby since last sample will be interesting to see how much hops mellowed in 30 degree shed

I grabbed a 4 pack of this amber ale on Sunday on the way to a mate's place after seeing it in the bottle shop and remembering this post. I thought I'd give it a go and see what I thought, well I have to agree it's quite a nice amber ale and probably more what I'm trying to achieve with my own experiments with regard to the balance between the malt and hops. I also picked up a 4 pack of the Monkeys Fist pale ale, that was also a nice drop!

Archived