Coopers Community

All Grain Intro

JoeB7

33 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

For what it's worth you would really want to get it right as I found out with my first couple of AG brews with the BrewZilla, it ain't rocket science but silly, stupid dumb things like not preparing everything correctly, planning ahead & study, make notes etc. I found out the hard way the first time as I was brewing outside & running out of light trying to chill the wort to go in to the FV.

All sorted now but if you are paying buy the hour, get it right.

mate look you want to hire you hire under the conditions of the hirer  , 

but hey   i'm not looking at hiring anything out

I am happy  for a new all grainer  to say i want to try can i brew in my equipment  thats fine its a free service just buy a beer or provide a home brew for me  

1 minute ago, ozdevil said:

mate look you want to hire you hire under the conditions of the hirer  , 

but hey   i'm not looking at hiring anything out

I am happy  for a new all grainer  to say i want to try can i brew in my equipment  thats fine its a free service just buy a beer or provide a home brew for me  

Yeah I understand that but 5 hours seems a small window to brew your first AG brew. However as you say there has to be rules so if you go overtime, tuff, just pay the extra.

I think the concept is a great idea.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yeah I understand that but 5 hours seems a small window to brew your first AG brew. However as you say there has to be rules so if you go overtime, tuff, just pay the extra.

I think the concept is a great idea.

i do as well, to be honest  i have no intentions of hiring my equipment to anyone,  yes i will allow someone to brew under my watchful eye so they dont ruin my equipment

i am happy to do that free of charge to begiiners in Victoria

• Like 3