Coopers Community

Coopers Customer Service - Gongs for 2022

Cee

Have you had a good interaction with Coopers Customer Service?

People are quick to post online when we are disgruntled with companies and products, maybe we should also give a gong when we come across good service too.
Not because good customer service should have to be a thing to acknowledge, but rather, because good customer service is appreciated these days.

So:
Gongs for Coopers Sustomer Service, 2022
  • Like 2

Gong Number 1 from me

Just a note to acknowledge Coopers customer service. I feel they went above and beyond to respond to my upset at the leaky tap issue. 

I put it a certain way that kinda sums it up reasonably well - 

Unfortunately in our modern Australia the whole,"Fair Go" concept of business trading has all but disappeared - it's refreshing and heartening to discover a company that still seems to value such practices. The Customer - in this case, me - seems to matter to Coopers, and they went way above what they needed to in order to resolve a (relatively minor) issue. This is the spirit that Aussie companies can still thrive on, and customers will respond to. Thank you.

Cee
  • Like 1

I have had nothing but good experiences with Coopers Customer Service.  Whether it is

• Rustling up a few more Recipe of the Month packs, because I was not quick enough
  • Quickly adjusting recipes when anybody highlights irregularities
  • Providing this Forum for free for us to interact 
  • Jumping onto the Forum to provide their insights and advice
  • Like 11