Coopers Community

Congratulations.

Oldbloke

I'm a member of a couple of other forums, different subject. In one they have a few smart alex.  Causing arguments and in general not helpful. Condescending,  belittling etc. I'm posting less and less now and members are leaving.

I would just like to say this is the best managed forum I have had the pleasure of joining. Congratulations to the admin and all the members here. Well done. 👍 😃

• Like 13

8 hours ago, oldbloke said:

I'm a member of a couple of other forums, different subject. In one they have a few smart alex.  Causing arguments and in general not helpful. Condescending,  belittling etc. I'm posting less and less now and members are leaving.

I would just like to say this is the best managed forum I have had the pleasure of joining. Congratulations to the admin and all the members here. Well done. 👍 😃

I certainly agree, Frank & his Admin crew run a tight ship & are always here to help & of course deal with any smart alecks that come along.

Of course with the support, input from our great members, it makes for a very rewarding, enjoyable experience. 

• Like 5