Coopers Community

St Bernardus online meet the brewer

ozdevil

Hey all

I know some of you are into this style of beer from St Bernardus  

here is your chance to Meet the brewers from the comforts of your home

you can join the event here

https://www.facebook.com/events/342419257736281?acontext={"event_action_history"%3A[{"surface"%3A"group"}]}

event time = 8pm AEST

Date = 17/2/2022

I believe this is done by  The Coolroom   podcasts

• Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 8:58 AM, DavidM said:

Get a VPN watch anything. 

Except USA netflix, None of these VPN's seem to work with Netflix - They happily sell 'em to you - admittedly I don't have capability to put the DNS into my router directly...I suppose I could get an Android TV with Google Play....But yes a VPN is really handy if you travel OS - (Geez remember those days?) 

• Like 1

I don't use the VPN very often but will watch some of the Golf via golf channel, the vpn says I live in Las Vegas!

Don't have any streaming services, use an Android box to pick up any TV channel (almost).

Paying for a streaming service is better, I'm cheap..

Edited by DavidM
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I don't use the VPN very often but will watch some of the Golf via golf channel, the vpn says I live in Las Vegas!

Don't have any streaming services, use an Android box to pick up any TV channel (almost).

i use a android box    but use Tivimate  as  media player   to pick up my channels

as for a vpn   dont use one but normally i would use express vpn

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Android TV seems the way to go if you're keen on VPN's and  streaming OS content. No break-outs and most apps can be downloaded onto the TV using Google play including the much heralded VPN Express. That way you circumvent the need to use a VPN compatible router/modem. Android TV seems to have come a long way in the past couple of years. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mickep said:

Android TV seems the way to go if you're keen on VPN's and  streaming OS content. No break-outs and most apps can be downloaded onto the TV using Google play including the much heralded VPN Express. That way you circumvent the need to use a VPN compatible router/modem. Android TV seems to have come a long way in the past couple of years. 

i would disagree with you 

the processors in Android tvs are not great  even though they work  they do slow the processers down when using apps 

i still prefer an android box

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

i would disagree with you 

the processors in Android tvs are not great  even though they work  they do slow the processers down when using apps 

i still prefer an android box

Just looked at a couple the other day Oz, they went alright. Smart TV's are pretty damn good for sure. I just meant that Android has come along way since their bad old days....but yeah different Operating systems - they'll get there. What I meant to say and probably didn't make it clear enough was that an Android TV with Google Play is a good option for VPN users who can't change the DNS settings in their locked modems/routers....

• Like 2