Coopers Community

First world problems, part 27753

Aussiekraut

The week before last, I was worried two of my kegs would run out any second but they kept going. Last Saturday I filled two more kegs waiting for a slot in the kegerator and i managed to cool them long enough to force carb them but they’re just sitting there with another one waiting. So all week, I worked on those two kegs and the buggers just kept going. One finally blew yesterday but the other seems never ending. I need to clean the taps for the two and was hoping for today but fat chance. 

i never thought I’d be hoping for some kegs to blow 😂

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

The week before last, I was worried two of my kegs would run out any second but they kept going. Last Saturday I filled two more kegs waiting for a slot in the kegerator and i managed to cool them long enough to force carb them but they’re just sitting there with another one waiting. So all week, I worked on those two kegs and the buggers just kept going. One finally blew yesterday but the other seems never ending. I need to clean the taps for the two and was hoping for today but fat chance. 

i never thought I’d be hoping for some kegs to blow 😂

increase your glass size   

i love it when you get near to the bottom and ya expting any moment and it lasts you along time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So it finally happened. about a week and a half after i expected it, both kegs have blown and new beer in on the way 🙂 

Don't get me wrong, I like it when beer lasts longer than expected but when I need to do maintenance on the taps, I like it when it coincides with empty kegs. It just makes it all so much easier. 

Now the taps are clean, the fresh kegs are in place and now they just need to cool enough to be used. At this point, only froth comes out of the taps.

• Like 4