Coopers Community

the local taproom Bacchus Marsh

ozdevil

Gday All

This is just a new establishment just about to open in Bacchus Marsh and there is nothing like this in the Town of Bacchus Marsh
They are not officially going to open  to the public until about June, as they still have to get through some red tape with Council.
I really hope they get through this redtape as 1 similar setup was already knocked back by our stupid shire who cant see past there noses

however they are allowed to sell and deliver and even post out some bevearages  showcase what is around Victoria and a few near by breweries
and when they finally able to have patrons they will be able to have beer on tap and food as well, theyse guys are really super excited to be open
as they was suppose to be open by the end of this month but have some red tape still to go through as mentioned

anyway its a bit of expensive way to get a 6 pack $35  i brought 2 which cost me $65  with free delivery (i  live aroud the corner)

here is what i recieved

20210326_130615.thumb.jpg.c15fb242f4c5bf1ad1c9b848deb84aca.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

$ 5.40 each not too bad for a can/stubby good selection.

very true  Phil  $5.40  each and delievered to my door  by the owners is pretty good

I'm looking forward to trying the Peanut butter Porter   
as well as the Shadow of the storm by red duck  which is also a Porter
Cubby Huas Brown ale   i have had a few of these drinking with the brewer 
which was rather good  actually cubby Haus oatmeal stout is a ripper but not in the pack unfortunately

On 3/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, ozdevil said:

This is just a new establishment just about to open in Bacchus Marsh

Many years back I lived in Corio and my main memory of BM was that when the wind blew from that direction there was a strong smell from the abattoir out that way - the association was because we lived just off Bacchus Marsh road. 😄

I think if Murray Bridge is going to have a craft place I'd have to be the one doing it - I'm not sure if home brewers here all hang out in secluded places but so far all I have run into is ex-HB'ers. And there's not a craft tap in the town and that's in a town of more than 20,000 people. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

Many years back I lived in Corio and my main memory of BM was that when the wind blew from that direction there was a strong smell from the abattoir out that way - the association was because we lived just off Bacchus Marsh road. 😄

I think if Murray Bridge is going to have a craft place I'd have to be the one doing it - I'm not sure if home brewers here all hang out in secluded places but so far all I have run into is ex-HB'ers. And there's not a craft tap in the town and that's in a town of more than 20,000 people. 

the abbitoir is still here in  BM   but i never get a whiff of what you smelt    however when i lived in werribee the smell that wofted over was   from the poo yard   

its funny you say that  about craft taps     well   in 5 establishments we have  each have a  craft tap  ,but  they are hardly touched as the locals are  carlton draught drinkers lol

i think  taprooms attract a different clients.  where they are not looking at getting drunk  but try to experience a differencent flavour and not just in beer but food as well
they also like to talk about what they are drinking and tasting as you  won't get that in a pub , unless there is something wrong with the beer 

i know there is a few hidden brewers around the marsh and i know some will venture in to this bar,  i hope they really do well and dont  start having   megaswill on tap...

• Like 1