Coopers Community

I have a problem

Malter White

Checking on my latest brew I discovered the FV empty. The tap had broken in half and all the wort had spilled on to my study floor. My wife was absolutely p155ed off. I couldn't believe her reaction. This situation shocked me so much it woke me from my sleep. After being awake for a few seconds I then realised I don't brew in my study. I brew under the back verandah. It was all a dream.

My problem is I'm having dreams about home brewing now. Is this what my life has become? đŸ»đŸ˜

Edited by MUZZY
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, MUZZY said:

Checking on my latest brew I discovered the FV empty. The tap had broken in half and all the wort had spilled on to my study floor. My wife was absolutely p155ed off. I couldn't believe her reaction. This situation shocked me so much it woke me from my sleep. After being awake for a few seconds I then realised I don't brew in my study. I brew under the back verandah. It was all a dream.

My problem is I'm having dreams about home brewing now. Is this what my life has become? đŸ»đŸ˜

I was wondering @MUZZY  perhaps, only a small chance, that you may have indulged in too many Muzz lagers or Muzz Draughts ? That of course is a long shot but I thought I should mention it.

đŸč

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

I was wondering @MUZZY  perhaps, only a small chance, that you may have indulged in too many Muzz lagers or Muzz Draughts ? That of course is a long shot but I thought I should mention it.

đŸč

and there is only 1 medication for   to many muzz lagers or muzz draughts

that =  more time brewing 

For those that work i will even write out  sick certificate for you all  to your employers  

stating due to your sickness the required medical treatmentis 

More brewing less work   and until  said brewer recovers  he/she will not be in attendence
for your  the troube said brewer will give you a bottle of the finest to enjoy

yours sincerely
DR OZ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CLASSIC said:

đŸč

On the contrary, Phil. For a Saturday I had a fairly low day of consumption compared yesterday compared to normal. I think therein lies the problem. My brain was still conscious enough for me to dream.

16 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

On the contrary, Phil. For a Saturday I had a fairly low day of consumption compared yesterday compared to normal. I think therein lies the problem. My brain was still conscious enough for me to dream.

I understand, was joking of course, I had a few Longnecks of assorted Homebrew on Friday with a mate & it can sneak up on you from the normal 4.5% to 5.5-6%

my mate got a bit Brahms & Liszt. ( I am assuming everyone knows what that means ) But it is all in the true spirit of ... something anyway.

Cheers.