Coopers Community

Coopers Club 10% off selected items only?

Malter White

Just perusing the Coopers online store and noticed only certain items, and not many, are discounted for Coopers Club members now. It used to be 10% off the full range.
I find this a little disappointing, considering the prices were raised only recently.
I'm not going to tell anyone how to run their business because I know it's not easy but this has given me impetus to source my products elsewhere.

• Like 3

Looks like you are right.... That is disappointing. It's now a lot more expensive to buy from the store compared to a month or two ago when prices were even cheaper and we got 10% off.

Hmmm, even more reason to go down the AG path me thinks.

Hopefully this is a mistake or something and is fixed up, will be a shame if its permanent.

Mitch.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MitchellScott said:

Hopefully this is a mistake or something and is fixed up, will be a shame if its permanent.

It could possibly be a glitch in the system. I know in the past there have been a few bugs that didn't reflect the discount when ordering but then a day or two later things were fine again.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, MarkR30 said:

Sorry to say but it’s going backwards. Coopers tins for example are cheaper at Dan Murphy’s $15.99 for International Range, Coopers Member $16.20.

Although I am now moving to AG, I really only bought the malt extracts anyway which are still well priced at $10.80. The kits have certainly increased.

• Like 2