Coopers Community

New Coopers Website

Hi All,

As some of you may have seen the www.coopers.com.au website has been refreshed and updated!

We hope you like the new look and feel.

Depending on how you usually access the Forum and your Coopers Club brewing dashboard, this may mean a new entry place for logging in. The new links can be found in the top right hand corner of the home page (next to the contact us link) or at the bottom of the DIY Beer page.

For those who don’t already, we suggest you bookmark the following links as so you can access them easily.

The Forum

Coopers Club

DIY Beer

Cheers!

It's very generic looking when compared with many modern websites. "Generic" can sometimes be off-puting (for a better description) for those searching for a difference on the Internet. The linking is an improvement by being simpler/smoother though I feel.

It looks like something Kirin Holdings (formerly Lion Nathan) or SAB Miller (formerly Carlton & United Brewing) would have as a website. I've always seen Coopers as a progressive company that likes to distance itself from its competitors. In efforts to continue this I hope they maintain a certain obvious distance from them in everything they do & present as a public persona. It's one of the main reasons I support them & recommend them above the local competition.

Cheers,

Lusty.

It's very generic looking when compared with many modern websites. "Generic" can sometimes be off-puting (for a better description) for those searching for a difference on the Internet. The linking is an improvement by being simpler/smoother though I feel.

It looks like something Kirin Holdings (formerly Lion Nathan) or SAB Miller (formerly Carlton & United Brewing) would have as a website. I've always seen Coopers as a progressive company that likes to distance itself from its competitors. In efforts to continue this I hope they maintain a certain obvious distance from them in everything they do & present as a public persona. It's one of the main reasons I support them & recommend them above the local competition.

Cheers' date='

Lusty.

[/quote']

Yes it's a bit 'mainstream' in regards to new age/modern websites but you have to move with the times. Every year everyone gets another year older and kids become adults so you can't blame Coopers for wanting to be more 'in tune' with modern design to perhaps capture the interest of the younger generation. Like Markoman said, they still make cracking beers so if they need to use modern design to capture new customers I say good on them, the bigger and more customers Coopers have, the better for all of us I say.

In any case, i think it's a vast improvement on their previous, 'dated' website, even if I did find a spelling mistake wink.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to report that I have been finding a lot of the Coopers Forum links are broken.

For example, links from Google search results attempt to reach: https://www.coopers.com.au/coopers-forum/topic/....

Where as the actual URL for the forums is: https://club.coopers.com.au/coopers-forum/topic/....

Links to the forum from within the forum also appear to be broken.

Broken link behaviour is the same for both PC and Android phone.

Hi guys' date='

Just wanted to report that I have been finding a lot of the Coopers Forum links are broken.

For example, links from Google search results attempt to reach: https://[u']www[/u].coopers.com.au/coopers-forum/topic/....

Where as the actual URL for the forums is: https://club.coopers.com.au/coopers-forum/topic/....

Links to the forum from within the forum also appear to be broken.

Broken link behaviour is the same for both PC and Android phone.

Hi lamensterms,

Thanks for alerting us to these broken links due to the new website.

We are still in the process of updating links with Google although we hope to have this rectified soon. During this transition period, you may find you are redirected to The Forum homepage rather than the specified thread, simply use The Forum's search bar to find your thread from here.

As previously recommended, we suggest you favourite/bookmark these links on both your smartphone and desktop computer as so they are easily accessible.

Cheers!

Archived